Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ive given up on bree
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captious
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they've already halfway given up. That's the problem.
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Heres what I think.

The Ceremony is something more terrifying than what we have thought.
And I think that Bree will in fact end up doing it.
Whatever it is, it will change the world.

I think that the Order needs to sacrifice Bree because of something to do with the trait, and the "Ceremony" is just a way to pretty it up and make it more acceptable to those of the group who aren't part of the inner circle.
gillianbremer
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon my ignorance or thick-skull, but why is it impossible for Bree herself to have sent the messages?
Plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to scare you into buying useless appliances and pastes. Now, I've heard the arguments on both sides, and there is nothing to convince me of the need to brush your teeth.
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gillianbremer wrote:
Pardon my ignorance or thick-skull, but why is it impossible for Bree herself to have sent the messages?

well...sending the messages just to be rescued by DJS and then picked up by the order AGAIN doesn't make sense.
BlackCatonMars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why thank you blade8r!

Maybe Bree isn't brainwashed, although the behavior she displayed in "I Hate These People" (can't bring myself to do the capitalization thing) suggested that, while she may not be "brainwashed" there was something certainly wrong with her thought processes. Supposedly Bree is supposed to be acting of her own free will, although it has been made clear that some factions of the Order disagree with that opinion. Also, they may have a loose interpretation of "free will." If she's brainwashed it's not really her free will, but then again she'll perform it willingly.

Regardless, I think one of the main reasons TAAG doesn't give up is the Ceremony. If Bree were just going off to join her cult they may give up eventually, but the shadowy nature of the Ceremony and the past actions of the Order (such as killing Bree's dad) indicates that Bree is in real danger, even if she doesn't realize she is.
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's the thing.. i don't think bree was brainwashed per-se but rather her mind was opend up to a given extent. i think somewhere inside there is the bree trying to fight out and let out emotions that have been bottled up while she was in the HoO. and at the same time there is a person inside who wants nothing but to be in with the HoO. one can say it's a split of personality right? her mind was dead set that her peace was with her brothers and sisters of the HoO as she did belive in them and we already know she cares for her friends very much.

we obviously saw a very mixed up and crazy bree when she was taken back from the HoO. at the same time she slowed down the crazy portion and started just melowing out. she was hanging around jonas just chilling with his company. at this very critical state where she was away from her comfortable HoO. she seeked a form of comfort and she sought that in jonas.

Stockholm syndrome - A phenomenon in which a hostage begins to identify with and grow sympathetic to his or her captor.

least we forget that she belives jonas and daniel to be the captors. she smiled at jonas jokes and they hung out. some where along the lines she gave in to her feelings with him. and they got with each other. i think that's was all real and was a very real part of her. i do belive that she at that time gave her real self to jonas. i mean how often does a 17 year old girl just give out her virginity to anyone. except for a person she absloutly cares about right?

all that time she had feeling for jonas but knew in her heart that she is the biggest burden any friend can have. and did the most selfless thing she possibly thought she could of done. she left the man she cares for and all of her friends so they could have a life. this is where she willingly left at her own accord she openly joined at this point. as any time before was just the begining and wasn't a full final form of bree exhibiting a mental clean choice. she said it herself on her cellphone. she tired of running away. she wants the guys to have a life.. she going back to the order.

I think she left the group possibly to save jules. and i think her mind was open up when she was with the HoO. truth is the order needs her to be of free will and mind. i think she came back corroupted with mixed of both herself and her other self. now that i am recanting this i can see a split in her personality. in any case, somewhere down the line she actually fall in love with jonas. i think she knew she was unstable and up and left to allow her friends to have a life. i think this time she's fully and willingly a part of the HoO by her own choice but at the same time i am quite sure that she really doesnt want to be a part of it. but is only doing so for her friends.

you may or may not agree with me. but please fill in your output.

but the idea of a split personality of bree. does anyone want to put their 2 cents?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: