Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas and Spencer brothers??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malarky wrote:
amarie092 wrote:
Yeah, he died only 6 months ago, but Jona's dad only "disappeared"

how do you know this? were you there? NOT CONFIRMED. nothing about their parents are. at all. with the "twists and turns" in the plot weve been promised, how do you know what youve assumed is true? jonas' parents 'lost at sea' and spencers, well, does that sound water tight to you? where did you hear the information on Dr. Gillmans death? think about it......

Isaac: His car plowed through a guardrail on 'the 5'. Spencer (his son) has said he's dead. Personally I don't think I would say my parent was dead unless there was a funeral (with i'm assuming a dead body in a casket?).

Bree's Dad: Jonas said he saw them loading his body in a trunk. There's always speculation he isn't really dead but probably we'll never really know.
My LG15 Vid
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amarie092 wrote:
We already confirmed that Isaac Gilmann was sleeping around, we've met a mistress. Who's to say there isn't more than one?
There's no reason to believe he had any more women in his life. It's not like he was running around, jumping on every girl he saw. The woman said that her apartment was pretty much his home. That doesn't sound like a lot of affairs to me.
amarie092
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There's no reason to believe he had any more women in his life. It's not like he was running around, jumping on every girl he saw. The woman said that her apartment was pretty much his home. That doesn't sound like a lot of affairs to me.

Theres no reason to belive that he didn't have more affairs. Unless it's actually stated and confirmed, then we can only speculate.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amarie092 wrote:
Theres no reason to belive that he didn't have more affairs. Unless it's actually stated and confirmed, then we can only speculate.
Sure there is. That reason being it would be completely ridiculous for Jonas and Spence to be related. Plus, Spencer is only going to be in the series for two months. Doesn't sound like a whole lot of brotherly bonding is going to be happening.

And even if you want to think that Isaac was having more affairs, there is no reason to think that Jonas's parents were. From what we can tell, it wasn't a bad marriage, like Isaac's was.

For Jonas and Spencer to be related, Isaac would have to have had an affair with Jonas's mother. After Spencer was born. So are you saying that while Isaac had a three or four year old running around the house, he was creeping around with Jonas's mom?

This theory is just completely ludicrous. I'll believe that Bree is an alien before I back this up.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does everyone on this thing now have to be
1) Related
2) Gay
3) In a relationship with someone else on here
4) In the Order

I mean seriously. I can buy 3, sometimes. It's getting a little much, but eh, it doesn't bother me too bad.
1 and 2 are getting on my nerves.
4 is really getting on my nerves because if there is one more 'i'm your friend, whoops i'm in the Order, or am I?' character on here I will...you get the picture.
My LG15 Vid
MarysCool
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's really improbable. Unless one of their parents was really sleeping around, I really don't find anything that could support this. The Bree and Jonas are related theory works better. And I don't even buy that one.

im sorry... but EW
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarysCool wrote:
im sorry... but EW
There's a whole thread about incest, locked away somewhere in Off the Cuff, I think.
Yeah, very ewwwwww.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: