Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0232 - "Deep Throat" [7/14/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

havent watched the vid yet (well a little) but I was screaming "its Danny B, its Danny B!" the thumbnail made me all exited. But alas, no Danny B Sad
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To clarify with a second voice, LGPedia can be edited by anyone, as RedLion already said.

High-five, and welcome to the forum!

consideration wrote:
If it was Alex, Daniel would have said:

Daniel: Hello you frost-bitten, ice queen. I am now in the loving hands of consideration. Give me your information and then leave.

Ok, I'll stop with all the Daniel comments now.

BAHAHAHAHA

Please don't stop! I live for your comments.
Besides, we can't have this topic be all about Alex
-wrinkles nose like disgusted bunny-

Can we add a bitchslap from Daniel into that transcript consideration?

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
I strike again
Take this you Beth hopefuls!!!!!!
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Alex
Specifically....
Alex's status would remain unknown for many months until the video Deep Throat, where Daniel discovers her in an alleyway with information about Bree.

First, let me say I'm an Alex believer too. But I need to point out to you, Sheqinah, that lgpedia is TOTALLY edited by the fans. The Creators have mentioned on more than one occasion that the Creators have no part in its making whatsoever!

and finally, I'd like to add these two pictures to the pot in the hopes that they will clarify something for someone. LOL

Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

First, let me say I'm an Alex believer too. But I need to point out to you, Sheqinah, that lgpedia is TOTALLY edited by the fans. The Creators have mentioned on more than one occasion that the Creators have no part in its making whatsoever!

Except when it is edited by admin, then it is to be considered as the final authority. This was not edited by admin. While it is not a huge leap to assume it is Alex, there is still room for doubt for those who are holding out for a different answer.
aboriginalgangster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lgpedia is being updated by US, right? The majority of people seem to think it's Alex, so those people are the same ones going through and saying it's her on the lgpedia. Just because it says it's her on the wiki, doesn't mean that it is. Wikipedia is wrong ALL the time (hell, they said Alferd Packer was in the Donner Party). I think it makes the most sense for Alex to be the mole, but the fact is that the person in this video does NOT look like her and she is NOT a reporter. The eyes are too close together as has already been pointed out, and the space between the nose and the mouth is WAY noticeably off. Compare this mystery reporter to the pictures of Beth and it looks more like her than Alex. Plus if Beth was a reporter, it makes sense that he'd call her a mysterious reporter. I don't think we can possibly know for sure who this is without the creators or the characters coming out and saying it. We don't have enough info.

If it was Alex, don't you think Daniel would be quite a big more hesitant to listen? Alex has betrayed them so many times over that, if I were him, I'd just get out of there. But then again, the writers don't exactly have a reputation for making the characters act like real people, so who knows?

And someone a few pages back said that Deep Throat was the reporter, which isn't right. Deep Throat was the anonymous informant that met with the reporter and gave away the inside information.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok guyz sooo they need to find another girl that is trait positibe right??? so does that mean that that the new girl candidates might still be in the running???? or am i jsut misunderstanding it all????? anyway.........this video made me really angry because welll i watn more answers lol but anyway......theres never pleasing me lol Wink
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I maintain that it is Tachyon.(oh if only) but seriously i would think Beth. or Nikki. Just cuz shes a reporter. Also. I kinda skipped from page 5 to 10. so if like. its been found for sure. i apologize for this pretty much useless post hahaha.
blendedchaitea
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first few words sound like Alex, but the majority of the Mysterious Reporter's speech definitely sounds like Beth. I was confused at first! I think the Creatorzords dropped us a big hint with the 'mysterious reporter' in the desc.
aboriginalgangster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destrin41016 wrote:
I maintain that it is Tachyon.(oh if only) but seriously i would think Beth. or Nikki. Just cuz shes a reporter.

I have to admit that when I read "mysterious reporter" I immediately thought that it had to be Nikki B. I don't think we've ever heard her try to put on a serious reporter voice, so who knows? I'd love her to be official. Only thing is that in her videos, she didn't seem to get anywhere when she was with the HoO. But that could be a cover...

I don't think it's her, but I WANT it to be her.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps: when i first heaard the voice, i for sure thought that it was alex, but after *seing* her, it isnt. well i dont think it is.........Confused.........it actually looked nothing like her, but it did sound like her
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aboriginalgangster wrote:
Destrin41016 wrote:
I maintain that it is Tachyon.(oh if only) but seriously i would think Beth. or Nikki. Just cuz shes a reporter.

I have to admit that when I read "mysterious reporter" I immediately thought that it had to be Nikki B. I don't think we've ever heard her try to put on a serious reporter voice, so who knows? I'd love her to be official. Only thing is that in her videos, she didn't seem to get anywhere when she was with the HoO. But that could be a cover...

I don't think it's her, but I WANT it to be her.

yeah i usually read the transcripts first. so i saw it was alex. so when i watched the video i had no intention of thinking it was anyone else. but i really REALLY don't want it to be Alex. I just didn't enjoy her. I really want it to be Nikki as well. doubting it but. it would be cool to have her finally interact with a character.
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) It took me for-freaking-ever to isolate beth's voice
2) daniel does react. Before this mystery person talks but when he notices her he says "oh shi-" and I think his breathing got a bit louder. When mystery person actually says something I think it sounded like he semi gasped/muttered something. I couldn't figure out what exactly. I also couldn't hear that on the video just with my ear, but trust me, that is what it sounded like.
3) I messed with Alex's pitch, something I totally forgot to do in the first place (thank you Julie for pointing this out). I guess some people said her pitch was too low to be Alex's. I am even more convinced it is Alex now.
4) Messed with Nikki B's voice (just because it was mentioned a couple times). No way. At all.
5) Okay, onto Beth. I really don't think so. I will admit it did sound familiar (from what I could isolate) but not nearly like as close as Alex's voice did. I only had a couple sentences from her to work off of, with Alex I had her voice many times, and in different types of situations. Beth's voice is kind of broad, deeper than Alex's but she speaks faster and she puts tension on her words in a totally different way than that of the voice in the video.
6) My conclusion: Alex. Definitely, it sounded closer, the stress and tension on her words matched, the speed of mystery wench's speaking was identical to Alex's in "Alex Is..."
I definitely think it was Alex.
Me and my kick-ass CSI skillz contend, it was so Alex.
--
I'm mad at David Yates and Michael Goldenberg. That was NOT how Sirius died.
kismetologist
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Patience, young grasshopper. Become one with the Breeniverse.

I try and I try...and I try and I try

I can't get no satisfaction

oooh if only i had the energy to rewrite the lyrics of that song to fit LG15. Any takers?

I think I'm just beligerant and angry from the vicodin. I had four wisdom teeth extracted yesterday...and then I got a tattoo today. I'm a grumpy ball of pain and hydrocodone....sorry breeniverse
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow kait. Shocked You pretty much kick butt no?

I hope it is Alex. I lurve Alex in a way I lurve no other girl in this series.

And to "Why Daniel would give no reaction if he knew it was Alex" he has always given Alex the benefit of doubt. Even when the order rolled up, he was still on her side. Why would he not just want the info she was suppling. Obviously she needed to do this without being recognized. DB may have understood this.
&
Sarah Fan Club
Les_128
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. I'm still not convinced it's Alex even with Kait's kick-butt CSI skills. The voice just seems to match Beth's more than Alex's, IMO, and the shape of the head and facial features seem to add up as well. Confused

a "WNSASUANOTF" homie with: Kait (thoughtssopoetic) and Charles (Charles Phoenix) because we stay up all night and they're just plain awesome! I less than three them!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 10 of 24

Jump to: