Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Officer Terrell
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a little tidbit i might add. in the "No More" vid. Adam said "This is Uncle Joe's" when they arrived to that house.

soooo.. Mr. Zipp = Joel Frady = Uncle Joe?

*shrugs* it's a hunch.
Lola
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Clara,

I guess how helpful we can be depends on what your main objective is. If all you really want to do is stay safe and make a nifty thesis that will get you graduated then the work really is yours to do, not ours. We can give you some emotional stuff about how everyone here got to know and care about Maddy and Adam and how hard we took the loss. The kind of thing that will have your advisors weeping.

but...

If you really want to get to the truth about what happened like we do than please don't dismiss what we know as conspiracy. And don't ever think you are safe in this. As others have pointed out take a look at Warpylol. Who is that and why did he post a video of Maddy's location just before the murderers? We've been following this person for a while and he's been involved in othe mysterious deaths. Some of us remember Gemma and a fellow we called Brother.

I guess my real question Clara is are you being totally honest with us?
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha when this girl gets killed everyone's gonna be like, "oh well the bitch asked for it" Twisted Evil

Ok seriously now, I don't get what's your problem Clara. You're the one holding information from us: you never filled us in on the known facts about the case, about Joel, about how everything came to light, anything about their bodies, or what their families have come forth and said, if anything. You need to give us all the info you have, so we can better help you. Don't you understand that? You don't even have to come here and discuss stuff if you don't feel like it. Scan and upload whatever newspaper items you have, write a blog with a summary of the facts, or just do it in a video. Then you'll see us in action. Then you'll see the effect Maddy's and Adam's deaths had on us, and still has. Then you'll be able to make your thesis about a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists who think there's secret organizations in every corner of society. Isn't that what you want? So what if it's a simple case of an online predator? You said yourself that your thesis was about the effect on the community, including this online community. So, give it to us and then go make a social study and videos of us all wacky paranoids. I'm sure you'll end up graduating.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

She can't be expected to read all the stuff we have written here.

I have not done a thesis, but I was under the impression that you had to do alot of reading, research, alot of tedious work for it.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
Haha when this girl gets killed everyone's gonna be like, "oh well the bitch asked for it" Twisted Evil

Pretty much read my mind, Deagol.

Proud member of the Sarah Fan Club.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I can understand that you are frustrated Clara, but being a complete douche-nozzle (because being the nozzle is way worse then being the bag) isn't going to garner you any friends or accolades here. Instead of coming on and running your mouth, perhaps you should actually read all of the information that we have concerning Maddy.

As for the Mr. Zipp=Joel Frady theory, I'm kind of torn on that. While it sort of makes sense, it also makes no sense. I can't get my brain to really process why it bothers me, but for some reason I just can't buy it. It gives me that icky, wrong feeling in the pit of my stomach.
GregGallows
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: :( Reply with quote

Damnit, I go out drinking for one night and I miss everything lol

Like others have said Clara, if you want help you have to help us. Give us info, otherwise we can do nothing but observe.

killed by an online predator? not a chance. granted the killer was most likely online and a predator, his purpose wasn't just to murder two kids. They were killed because they knew too much.

Why don't you show a picture of Joel Frady?
GregGallows
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
Could Joel have committed the murders because his daughter's life was threatened if he didn't?

Thats a really good point TOSG, Zipp got into all of this because of his daughter as well.
silverblue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
deagol wrote:

Pretty much read my mind, Deagol.

Thirded!

And yes, when you write a thesis you do as much background reading as you can.

What I would advise not doing is relying on other people to give you all of the background information, not doing any research of your own, and getting bitchy when those you ask for help from don't do what you want because you haven't actually told them what you'd like them to do (whatever that may be).

If this is chapter two, it's different so far!
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, this is quite interesting.

I guess we all have our own interests in mind.

You want to pass your class.

We want Maddy back. Since this cannot happen we want closure, we want to see who is responsable brought to justice.

In this case our goals are harmonious.

I will share what I have compiled of the facts.
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8750

I hope this gesture will make you more willing to share what you know.

Keep in mind some of us saw you as Maddy's "replacement" a person who would chat with us and respond. But obviously you, and most likely no one else will ever fill that void. Please if you do not wish to chat or message that is ok, it is not "you" I understand. But we do need sometype of feedback to see if what we are giving you is helpful. You ultimately have the most to gain from this experience, all we ask is that you acknowledge us.

I have a few questions that you can answer.
If no one heard about the murders, how do you know about them?

Did your professor suggest this topic?

I have gave you all the answers I have.

If all you have to share with us are you videos so be it. It is still better than nothing.

X
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here clara. this is all I know about maddison

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11366
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
If the police have seen the video of the killing that was posted on Maddy's channel, then they should be able to identify the killer. If that's Mr. Zipp why would he kill Maddy and Adam who were trying to help him?

Theory: he was crazy. Let's be honest here, we never knew him, never met him, and all we know is that he purportedly needed our help.

I'm not really ready to talk about this yet, I can see that now.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
I kind of understand Clara's attitude.

We haven't really shown Clara what we know. She can't be expected to read all the stuff we have written here.

Well, IMHO, if it's her thesis, and her grade, she should do the work. Since the forum contains pretty much everything we know about Maddy, reading through it would be a good starting point, wouldn't it? And then if she has questions, I'm sure everyone would be more than willing to answer them. IOW, I'm certainly not going to do her homework for her if she can't be bothered to show up.

psychobunnie wrote:
just a little tidbit i might add. in the "No More" vid. Adam said "This is Uncle Joe's" when they arrived to that house.

soooo.. Mr. Zipp = Joel Frady = Uncle Joe?

*shrugs* it's a hunch.

I agree with this, I think it makes sense. I don't think warpylol=Mr. Zipp, though. I think it's a frame-up job, and that's why he showed "remorse" at watching the video. We could confirm this if we had a photo/something of Joel Frady after he was taken into custody. The only video I watched of warpy's that had him actually in it was "No More" and I couldn't really make out a face, so they may have the wrong guy.

Clara, you want answers, and we want to give them to you, but you have to ask the questions, and you have to be willing to listen to what we have to say. We worked really hard to try to help Maddy figure things out, and the fact that we couldn't and she died as a result is a big deal for us. Your implications that we're not helping are hurtful and are obviously getting you nowhere. (Wo)man up, give us some deats to work with.
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
GregGallows
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: :( Reply with quote

my theory:

Is that Joel really killed them and couldnt deny it because he was on film doing it, but he didnt remember doing it (or he couldnt tell on who made him do it for fear of his family being hurt in retaliation.)

I suppose its possible that someone could be crazy enough to have stalked and killed Madison and Adam, but I don't believe that is what happened. Given the situation that would have meant that Joel Frady was Mr Zipp and Warpylol, and that this whole thing was some kind of sick game for him.

Thats the easy answer, the one everyone wants to believe. But it's not the truth.

Things are not as they seem.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we are grasping at straws right now. We are trying to make Joel into Mr. Zipp or Warpylol or whoever.

But up until we were told that they were going to Adam's uncle's house, we had no idea he had one. That to me doesn't scream out relatively easy or straightforward.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: