Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When will the chat be fixed?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeathsLie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chat's still broken... how many days is going to pass before someone tells atleast us mods what in gods name is going on? i'm sick of having to tell people " sorry i don't know when or if chat is going back online

who ever is in control of chat atleast tell us mods so we know
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Please be aware that the LG15 website (and its related pages) will be down some time today and likely all day tomorrow as the developers work out the kinks for the new website. When the site returns, there may be some bugs. Feel free to point these out so they can be quickly remedied.

In addition, the chat will be disabled, and the developers will be working out a new chat solution. The Creators are aware that this is a high priority after the website launches!

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12271
LauraBaby88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bree_is_awesome wrote:
well if we get IRC. i won't be able to participate because for some odd reason i never connects when i got to it!...can anyone help me with that?

yeah, when uu log in at first, go down to "post text comment.... It should tell you you have t log in. (even thugh you already did.) scroll back up nd log in again... give that a try and let me know if it works once chat is back up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: