Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

oog - Clara asking for help
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must be feeling snarky as all get out this morning - not a normal thing for me at all!

My first thought, Kelly, was, are we SURE she has friends...or are they just acquaintances? Terrible! <thumps self VERY carefully upside head> (OW!)

I've a strong hunch there are MANY people who had friends in common with our Maddy. She was that kind of girl. And there were even more who were acquainted with her and her circle of friends. And "similar friends"...was that the phrase she used? That sounds a bit odd, doesn't it? But anyway, I'm thinking that, perhaps, as a senior in the same school, she'd maybe have known OF a few of the same folks as Maddy...a freshman. At least, that's how it worked back in the day. (and my "day" was REALLY back there! Wink)

Next odd question... I'm assuming the advisor suggested coming to us from what I recall so far. So, who's writing Clara's interview questions for her, since she doesn't seem to be taking our suggestions? If she's doing it herself... <shrugs>

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I have to wonder...

OOG: Clara's lack of focus and direction may be representative of us. I mean, we all kind of sat around asking for answers just like she is now. I think in order to help Clara, we have to get ourselves O R G A N I Z E D.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
OOG: Clara's lack of focus and direction may be representative of us. I mean, we all kind of sat around asking for answers just like she is now. I think in order to help Clara, we have to get ourselves O R G A N I Z E D.

OOG: Or, maybe Clara's just giving us the means to discover what happened for ourselves. Maybe we don't need to help Clara, she might just be the conduit. Maybe we discover what happened in spite of Clara.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, good one, BK! (I can't see continuing to say OOG in this thread - it's labeled OOG...do I HAVE to? Laughing)

Anyway, this is yet another reason (and the best so far) for contacting the advisor, in my book...

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically until we can kick clara to the curb we use her information and try to contact the right people ourselves? or do we bite our nails and put our hope for an answer in someone who's been given to us?

I'ld say getting all these questions answer oog is a good way to get organized, you?
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this in the wrong thread so I'm just quoting myself here lol

[quote="LesterG"]Well, it seems we got confirmation about my first question in this thread about whether clara wants us to vlog our questions and tips as referenced to kelly asking her in chat

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12294

as per the correspondance with Prof. Arscott, is sending out one detailed letter the kind of attention that's desired to get an answer? or should we bombard him with emails like we all did with spencer.

trainer101 wrote:
The lack of action is what killed Maddison - let's not make the same mistake twice.

also, apparently kelly hit jackpot as per clara's response

amblyopianne wrote:
For somebody on the outside of this Madison thing, it's confusing. Even your summary is long and complicated. I'm starting to understand more, but I can't say I get it. I can't see how anyone could understand this looking in from the outside.

Thanks though Kellylen for making these two videos. I really appreciate you reaching out to me to explain it.

I can see what happens in Maddison's videos. But they aren't very linear or logical. You know?

I've been thinking a lot since I had my ass handed to me by her Dad yesterday and then you guys in the chat last night.

I know I'm not the smartest or the best student. Honestly, I will be thankful to just pass this thesis project and get my diploma.

I do care though. It's sad that her and Adam were killed. Scary even.

Maybe if the explanations were shorter, and more spelled out for me, then maybe I'd be faster to absorb this. Maybe more people would be able to understand your theories.

I'll come back to chat sometime soon, but I don't think they like me there.

Anyway. Thanks again Kellylen.

me

so from that we can safely say that Clara will respond to short, sweet one question Vlogs faster... I see her filming responses faster then typing answers here since she's a filming major right?

and we need to remember to ask her questions in the form of someone who doesn't know the story of maddy like we do... she's an outsider... she doesn't know nor feel the same things we do.

She only really knows what anyone who has had something big in their town happen.... "what was on the tv"
HoOBS
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for the triple post, but this is moving along as fast as I'm summarizing things up

amblyopianne wrote:
That's shitty.

Where do you work? I'll go there and complain about you.

I'm not good at all this. Sure. But there's no need to tattle on me. How old are you guys.

He sees the footage I acquire, I'm sure I'll get an earful this week from him anyway.

Whatever.

It's your business. You can contact him. I'm not hiding anything.

Please don't bombard him though. He already kind of doesn't like me.

as per clara's response to the correspondance thread to her advisor, we are basically tattling on her and she's asking us not to bombard him with email cause he already doesn't like her lol
HoOBS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: