Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LG15 reference in "Sam Has 7 Friends" web series

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: LG15 reference in "Sam Has 7 Friends" web series Reply with quote

I just finished watching all the videos that are out for Sam Has 7 Friends, it's a cheesy soap opera that some idiot thought would be good as a web series. Its very professionally made, but don't bother watching because its really stupid. Here's the site: http://www.samhas7friends.com/view.episode.php

I noticed in episode 18 one of the characters gets a text message from lonelygirl15 !!! Laughing. Here's the screenshots:

And here's what the text says:

The headshot thing fits into the Sam story because the dude who received the text takes actor headshots..

The text is dated 9/20 which is the same day the Sam video came out. That's about a couple of weeks after it was revealed LG15 was fake right? So the Sam thing is probably trying to get in on all the attention, but they just come across as try hards because their story is really bad in comparsion and plus they have no fan following of their own... Razz

Have there been any other references to LG15 in other stories, or is this one the first?

Thanks for watching as I fall.
flamencopirate
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Sam has 7 friends was one of the trailing ads on one of Gemma's vids, but it's most probably a coincidence... I'm not sure whether Revver's ads change or whether they're always the same with each video.

It's a big stretch considering what I don't know and that her videos aren't confirmed as canon yet.

Please come home.

Love, Your House
alejito burrito
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this series is hilariously awful. (Sam I mean)

EDIT: And my spelling is even worse, awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: