Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did Spencer know Taylor?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Did Spencer know Taylor? Reply with quote

In his last video, Spencer talks about spending time with Taylor.

He calls her his new protege, and I quote "little sister of mine". He also continues to say that they bonded over cheese and crackers "just like old times". Spencer seems so happy...

Is it too far-fetched to suggest that maybe Spencer (who is older than Taylor) somehow knew her when she was younger, perhaps too young for her to even remember? The Creators never put in lines like this without reason (unless they're trying to throw us off), but I can't shake how odd that sounded coming from Spencer in reference to someone he supposedly just recently met. I can't throw away my idea that Taylor at least may be in the Order. Perhaps she was adopted and is really related to Spencer, rather than Sarah?

I can't wait for the season finale now. Spencer's description of their gathering seems odd to me. What does everyone else think?
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't Bree and Daniel often have a plate of something like crackers in the early vids?
Maybe it's a throwback to 'the good ol' times' of Bree and DB in bedroom vlogging when everything was peaceful? Other than that I got nothing.
My LG15 Vid
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i assumed it was a thing about his father. how he and his father would bond over science and snacks. makes more sense than knowing taylor. i think so anyway lol.
frankenstein girl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destrin41016 wrote:
i assumed it was a thing about his father. how he and his father would bond over science and snacks. makes more sense than knowing taylor. i think so anyway lol.
That's what I was thinking.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he had a little sister we know nothing about yet. Or he has a little crush on Taylor. (I'm actually quite sure about that one)
wordfish
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i figured the "protege" "little sister" and "pal" were ways of the creators letting us know that there is no way spencer and taylor are going to kindle anything romantic. my impression was that the "old time" in question was childhood. as in, he hasn't been able to kick back, work on a project, pal around, and, especially, eat cheese and crackers, since he was a kid.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
Or he has a little crush on Taylor. (I'm actually quite sure about that one)

nononono
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wordfish wrote:
i figured the "protege" "little sister" and "pal" were ways of the creators letting us know that there is no way spencer and taylor are going to kindle anything romantic. my impression was that the "old time" in question was childhood. as in, he hasn't been able to kick back, work on a project, pal around, and, especially, eat cheese and crackers, since he was a kid.
Still the way he said it sounded to me like a very bad attempt to get her attention. It fits with the geek thing that he is not so smooth when it comes to sweet talking a girl. Plus the flirting like they were girlfriends(yes, they both sounded like girls, no offense intended ofcourse!) in the previous video Wink
blade8r
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the creators are trying to make it look like taylor is only a buddy buddy friendly figure. they obviously did a bad job about it because the rest of the you guys still think he likes her.

personally i thought spencer thinks taylor is a really cool person and who just so happens to be a girl. i sense that feeling of liking isnt there. but that is not to say it's won't be there yet. as there are always things to be developed.

but at the same time he's going to do excatly just like every geek in the world is going to do with the girl they like. be almost their best friend, support them with the utmost friendly figure, and then later endorse them to the nearest confident, hottie, athletic person they first meet. after awhile he'll later cry about it in depression, suck up the heavy gulps of rocks in their throats, wipe off the tears from their eyes, and move on. with their only one other endevor but to create a fortune 500 company and be the head CEO. but only looks back at the girl he lost because he was such a pussy-cat to do anything about it. now that same geek is now rich and confident. the hottie athlete, will probably end up with a bum knee, fallen overweight and will be a little bit of a shut in. where as taylor now older wiser definatly sexyer, remembers her old friend only to spark up a new friendship with the now rich confident spencer.

i can predict all!

i wonder how the creators are convience the rest of you guys if he likes her or if he doesn't

cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
BrightSilence wrote:
Or he has a little crush on Taylor. (I'm actually quite sure about that one)

nononono

i thought that initially too. but that would be so amazingly wrong. she's at best, what, 16? and spencer is 22? i find that sketchy. i know people who have had that kind of age difference, but it was sketchy then and it's sketchy now.
ewww just no
no

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A girl in my class had a 24 year old boyfriend at the amazing age of 14... that was ages ago. Now, they're married!

I agree with you that that is pushing it, but 16 and 22 isn't that rare.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: