Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange things we did as kids
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a kinda funny story.

Once my dad took my sister and me to Wal-Mart for some reason or another. I don't know how old I was, but I was small enough that I could still sit in that little seat in the cart. You know how when you get to the checkout line they always have all those magazines and candy and sometimes toiletries next to the counter? Last minute shopping, I guess.
Anyways, on this particular day, in this particular checkout line, right on the counter was a big plastic fishbowl full of lip balm. And, for some reason, I really wanted some Chapstick. I asked for some, and my father said no, as we had a couple tubes at home and I didn't need any.

Once we get home and my father starts unloading groceries, he pulls out a plastic bag that has some yogurt in it, and 40 to 50 tubes of Chapstick.
Apparently, while the cashier and my dad were distracted, I was merrily plunking away handfuls of the things into the grocery bags.

I didn't get in trouble because my dad thought it was so funny.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was incredibly little as a kid, guess it kind of stuck (i'm only 5'), Anyway. In the summer when I was around 3, instead of cooling off in a pool (we didn't have one) I used to use this pretty big old pot we had. There's pictures too XD

I also used to hide in everything. Under beds, in clothing racks at stores, in cabinets, the dryer, closet, the list goes on :-p
My LG15 Vid
thoughtssopoetic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea how old I was, I guess I wasn't even a year old though.
Anyway, we had just got new carpet in our hallway and living room, it was this really light brown color. Basically, I was in my mother's room and she left because my older brother was calling her. Somehow, I got out of my crib (baby locks where no match for my crazy skills) and on the floor of my parents room there was this box that had fabric paint in it. The box didn't have a lid or anything and i knocked it over and started playing with the paints, I then proceeded to crawl down the hallway with a tube of forest green paint.

Yes, I was a monster child.
--
I'm mad at David Yates and Michael Goldenberg. That was NOT how Sirius died.
bree_is_awesome
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i was about 3 or 4, my brothers were "baby sitting" me, and one of my brothers wouldn't play hide and go seek with me, (and i was so small that i could hide in the weirdest places), well i got mad and went in my parents room and hid behind there pillow and fell asleep back there, and my brothers called my mom from work,telling her how they couldn't find me, and they even had the neighbors looking for me too!, well i don't know what made them look behind the pillows, maybe i made a noise or moved or something, i dunno, but that is one of my fondest memories as a kid!
My Bebo: http://www.maddemp.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man I had a weird childhood.

Once when i was about three i was playing Winnie the Pooh with my brother. He was of course Pooh and I was playing Piglet. We were sitting in a closet and he pulls out a jar of honey for me. So I ate it being the stupid little kid I was. It turns out that the jar of honey was really a thing of Vaseline and I had already eaten the majority of the jar before my mom found us. She flipped and called my doctor and poison control and they assured her that I wasn't gonna die from eating it.

Another time I got my head stuck between the railings on the staircase. Luckily there were wood and my Dad cut one to free my head.

The one thats scarred me for life is one time when my earing got stuck in my ear when i was about 7ish. The post got smushed or something and i couldn't take it out so i told my mom. My Dad tells us not to worry he can get it out in a second and he disappears to the basement. He has a pair of PLIERS. So I screamed and ran away cause he wants to wank my earing out with freaking pliars. He runs after me and tells me dont worry it wont hurt and my mom runs after him screaming not to go anywhere near my ears with those things. I dove under their bed cause i was still small enough to fit under it and they couldn't reach me when i was under the center. I stayed under there until my mom called a doctor and made an appointment to get it out of my ear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Get to Know Each Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: