Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gay?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Gay?
OF COURSE!
14%
 14%  [ 11 ]
No hes just a nerd
52%
 52%  [ 39 ]
i like donuts
33%
 33%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 75

KTurtle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlotte Eve wrote:
Why do the new males in the series have to be subjected to the whole "is he gay?!" thread(s)...

The new female characters never got it.

I think that's mainly due to Sarah being a man whore (btw that's not a negative description by anymeans!!)

Then again she could be a man whore because she's in denial ... hmmm i'm thinking of starting a is Sarah gay poll now ... lol no don't worry I won't subject you all to that Very Happy
wordfish
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And to all that suffer from gay-fobia, don't be afraid. I'm guessing the Creators aren't out of the box enough to include something so normal in their videos... Can't really blame them seeing the general opinion on being gay is still a negative one. So you can rest easy at night. Spencer probably won't be dating anytime soon (cause the writers LOVE the stereotypes), but it's not because he's gay, that would be taking to much of a 'risk', bleh.

I absolutely agree with you, Bright Silence. Absolutely.

...although, did i detect some smart-people-flirting in the last video? i think i may have.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's just my luck;) I'm pretty convinced of something and then that happens... we'll see. Maybe they read this post and decided to prove me wrong Razz
zombie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlotte Eve wrote:
Why do the new males in the series have to be subjected to the whole "is he gay?!" thread(s)...

And does it matter if he is?

Seriously.

Introducing gay characters is common in television series to gain viewers, I don't see why it would be different for this series. And as for why the girls don't have their sexuality questioned, hot lesbian chicks are more widely accepted than gay male couples. You know we're all just waiting for a steamy bree-sarah-jonas lesbian love triangle... oh wait, my bad, jonas is a guy.... allegedly.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. That was enlightening *sarcasm*

I'm sick of this thread, and i'm sick of these constant discussions. I wish the mods could remove this but sadly it seems civil enough for what it is.

I don't know why this is a question. Well...no of course I do. People are curious, and that's fine. But now you are dragging in this other stuff.

If Spencer happens to be gay, whatever. Why is it a big deal? Why is there a whole thread about it? It doesn't matter. I hope this doesn't turn into the scale it did with Jonas. It's already annoying enough as it is.

Frankly, some of these posts disgust me. They really do.
My LG15 Vid
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
Wow. That was enlightening *sarcasm*

I'm sick of this thread, and i'm sick of these constant discussions. I wish the mods could remove this but sadly it seems civil enough for what it is.

I don't know why this is a question. Well...no of course I do. People are curious, and that's fine. But now you are dragging in this other stuff.

If Spencer happens to be gay, whatever. Why is it a big deal? Why is there a whole thread about it? It doesn't matter. I hope this doesn't turn into the scale it did with Jonas. It's already annoying enough as it is.

Frankly, some of these posts disgust me. They really do.
You're right! I think donuts are disgusting too... Shame on you all!
zombie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But a person's sexuality makes for good character analysis and endless brokeback mountain puns! What more could you want?!
CalientePocket
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zombie wrote:
Charlotte Eve wrote:

Seriously.

Introducing gay characters is common in television series to gain viewers, I don't see why it would be different for this series. And as for why the girls don't have their sexuality questioned, hot lesbian chicks are more widely accepted than gay male couples. You know we're all just waiting for a steamy bree-sarah-jonas lesbian love triangle... oh wait, my bad, jonas is a guy.... allegedly.

Hehehe. The "allegedly" got me. Laughing

I remember when Taylor was first introduced (before actually... this was back when her video was just one of a million new girl candidates swimming around), people were saying that she might be gay because of her expressed affection for her friend Sam.
zombie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalientePocket wrote:
zombie wrote:
Charlotte Eve wrote:

Seriously.

Hehehe. The "allegedly" got me. Laughing

I remember when Taylor was first introduced (before actually... this was back when her video was just one of a million new girl candidates swimming around), people were saying that she might be gay because of her expressed affection for her friend Sam.

Really? I just joined the forums so any sort of "are they gay" conspiracy is new to me. But how ridiculous, girls at my school greet each other by hugging and call their friends 'girlfriends', I guess that makes them gay though too.

Haha, glad to see someone on this site isn't Jonas obsessed enough to get their panties in a bunch over that.
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donuts.

-drools-

Yeah, I mean, does it truly matter?
If he's gay, he's gay.
I wouldn't like him any less or stop watching LG15.

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalientePocket wrote:

the idle questioning of whether any character is gay has been going on forever. last summer, i remember people questioning whether daniel was gay because he wasn't putting strong moves on bree. and poster taig has a hobby of making veiled comments about "joanus"
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems everyone is gay until proven straight...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Spencer All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: