Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's a SET UP! (The Order & Bree's Wild Night With Jonas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tired of this statutory rape stuff. In the thread about statutory rape a direct verbatim quote was given of California age of consent laws, and by those laws it is merely a misdemeanor.
[quote=sack36]
ETA: Here's the pertinent California Law:

§ 261.5 Unlawful Sexual Intercourse: Any person 21+ who engages in sexual intercourse with a person under 16 (Felony or misdemeanor); or, any person who engages in sexual intercourse with any person under 18 and where defendant is more than 3 years older than victim (Felony or misdemeanor); or, any person who engages in sexual intercourse with any person under 18 and where defendant is not more than 3 years older than victim. (Misdemeanor).[/quote]

Please give it up. It was not statutory rape. Jonas believed that Bree loved him. He is not a rapist.

Oh, and 17 year olds having babies out of wedlock might be unsavoury to traditionalists, but it happens. Many of them cope marvellously well and become fantastic mothers. And it makes great TV to see the difficulties they face.
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm a fairly traditional person in a lot of ways, but this is a drama, not a moral tract, and stuff like this is gonna happen. Look at the plots of grand operas--they're full of adultery, suicide, incest, murder, and general mayhem.

And to come down quite a bit on the artsy scale, "soap operas" were called that because they had every-day radio and TV versions of opera-type plots, often sponsored by soap companies since they were aimed at stay-at-home housewives. And now, with the Neutrogena sponsorship, I think LG15 has fully achieved soap opera status! Laughing
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you guys misunderstood me. I don't think Jonas is a rapist by any means, either statutory or otherwise. He really believed Bree was back, and that's how I feel as well.

I was commenting on the theory that Jonas would have slept with Bree while she was under the influence of the Order for the sole purpose of concieving a child. I find that horibbly wrong, and if the Creators decided to have the Order be that kind of evil then I would not be watching this anymore. We would have to remember that if that were the case Bree would not only be having sex without her own conenst, but she would be losing her virginity (assuming she was being truthful about DB lying to us) without her consent. These are horrible things to even think about, and I don't want them in any shows I watch.

I hope you guys can understand what I mean. It's a whole different matter if Bree is on her own mind, consenting to the act, and possibly carrying a child at a young age, than if an evil cult is forcing her to have sex (possibly for the first time) and carry a child at a young age.

I'm not saying anything against Jonas or Bree or any character, i'm saying if that's the way the storyline went I would stop watching. I realize some television or movies might do things like this, but I won't endorse it. That's all.
My LG15 Vid
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
I was commenting on the theory that Jonas would have slept with Bree while she was under the influence of the Order for the sole purpose of concieving a child. I find that horibbly wrong, and if the Creators decided to have the Order be that kind of evil then I would not be watching this anymore.

Don't worry, I bet the order isn't evil to the core anyway. We already know that the kidnappings and druggings were done by rogue elements in the order.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold on.

Why would the Order want the baby now?

It looks more like they want to be immortal or something ("Do you think aging is a disease?" or something around those lines, eternal song, happy forever, come on), and what would a baby do?

The idea that Lucy would leave Bree out there, going, "Five bucks on Jonas impregnating her," is actually kind of ridiculous.

I think they want her blood, or more importantly what is in it, or what they are going to put in it.

Maybe they would have her have a child so they could draw from the child as well, but that is the only thing that I can think of, which is an actually pretty f***ed up idea. Stephen King and Michael Crichton are not part of the C's team.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or....what if Bree was born male, and they did some crazy sex change operation....JK It was just a speculation. My mind's been running crazy lately.

http://www.youtube.com/GenocideInMyMind

http://myspace.com/genocideinmymind

http://GenocideInMyMind.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PinkWeeds
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this theory is correct and the order did want Jonas to have sex with Bree causing her to get pregnant and the problem in the theory is that it takes 9 months which is a long wait for lg15 fans than the answer is this,

if the order did want to get Bree pregnant than they would abort the child- stem cell research.

think about it.
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I highly doubt Bree will turn up preggers. Highly doubt it.
Kasey
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The order would want Bree pregnant now because she is under their influence. Once she has the baby they will raise her to believe in the Order. They will then be able to do the ceremony on the child as many times as they want instead of just Bree, if you get that...then they will have their own little Bree clone without anyone noticing. More than likely make Bree completely forget that she was pregnant in the first place.

They want a person who is trait negative. If Bree is the one that is trait negative that would more than likely make the baby more trait negative than Bree, because it may be in her DNA rather than her RNA. Which would make it less likely to change than with Bree.

Get it?

Like I said, it's not likely to the story...but I'm thinking that is the reason why it happened from the Order's perspective.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: