Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About Taylor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: About Taylor Reply with quote

Hey Spence(Mind if I call you that?),

So you mentioned Taylor in your last video being your little protege. It's good that you guys team up to fight the evil order! Wink

But because you called her your little sister and said good old times, some people had some questions. So instead of just speculating I figured I could ask you directly.

I'm betting you didn't know her before all this, so she must remind you of someone. Who does she remind you of? Did you ever have a sister?

And why do you call her your little sister? Just a small hint, that's not the best pickup line Wink.

Yeah, I spotted some chemistry there(eerm, 2 types of chemistry Razz). Maybe I'm just seeing things, but it looked like you liked her like you wouldn't like your little sister Wink.

Don't take me to seriously, I am just very curious in nature! Wink
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahaha. This is totally unrelated to the post but. I remember my first message to Spence was titled Spence (may I call you Spence?) and he said only his friends could. which meant yes. totally off topic but. funny to me lol.

And just so I can slightly add to the topic. Spencer. While I find you pretty much the awesomest peson in the world. I don't think i would enjoy seeing you arrested for. Yeahhh. Don't date Taylor lol. Oh. But on the other side of the arguement. Taylor is supposedly into older guys. Rembember that one dude thats turning 18?. hats older. Not older compared to sayyy. You. But older still. You get the point. lol.

Very Happy
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that really such a big deal? I've dated minors before. I'm 22 and I would date Taylor! Don't worry about me though, I'm on the other side of the globe Razz. Spence, you're 22 aswell right?

I'd say go for it! Over here the fact that it's against the law doesn't really stop anyone. And the law is only enforced when the minor or his/her parents file a complaint. You seem like a nice guy, so that won't happen, and as for Taylors parents. Her dad isn't around and her mother is dating boys that are way WAY younger than herself. You'll be ok. If it's love, there's nothing stopping you.

But I assuming things... Just, answer the question first. Razz

Ow and one last tip. Someone somewhere on the forum mentioned the whole friends first thing... Don't do that, you'll blow your chances. Just in case you DO want to go for her Wink

I'll shut up now!
New voice of reason
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BrightSilence,

even "though I am not Spencer, I might be able to answer on this one:

We have, in my country, a tradition that would be literally translated "to drink brother- and sisterhood". You have to cross your arms while you are drinking something in a special way. Spencer talked about "eating cheese crackers in a special way" so maybe, they imitated something like that and they "ate brotherhood" (what is not possible in my country, you can only drink it). If you try to be funny afterwards, you sometimes call someone "my sister of drinking" or "my brother of drinking". Usually, it is done with something alcoholic, so actually, for minors, it is not possible.

Actually, if you are over 18 and the one you go out with is under 18, in my country, you might be punished if the parents have something against it because it is a "seduction of a non-adult". Nevertheless, it hardly ever happens; I mean, who would judge an 18-year-old person for going out with someone of 16, for example - at least, in my country, even "though the law exists, it is very common, and parents usually say nothing against it. However, if you have two under-age kids dating, it is o. k. I know it sounds strange, but that is the case.

And Spencer,

your vid with that climbing session was very funny. However, remember that you only have got one month left to find Bree and to construct the serum. I know that you sometimes need a relief, but you should really concentrate hard on that thing, because if you don`t get ready on time, it will be too late.

Yours
New Voice of reason
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so spencer....... you call taylor your so called little sister...... if you were flirting with her earlier then i have to ask you this...... you wouldnt touch your little sister would you?
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, uh, Spence, here's a rather late warning:

Everything you do/say/think in your video will be examined, picked apart, discussed, then will be assumed to be something probably totally different than you meant it to be. Buton the other hand, we might be right, in which case we do our victory dances.

Consider yourself warned. ;D

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not over analysing, it's just that curiosity got the best of me. No victory dances here, although I would be happy for you if you got together!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Spencer Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: