Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taylor Fan Club
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE Taylor!
<3<3
I wanna be in her fan club!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
razor33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i would like too
im in
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I actually think Gemma was guilty, I also think she was a REALLY GOOD character. Those were the days! The only thing missing back then was...Taylor and Sarah.

I joined the Gemma Fan Club and not solely out of courtesy. I'm promoting it here because razor has a daunting task here, but it's a worthy task. Razor is a Casual Observer - like me. The thread is buried in "The others in Bree's Life" while we benefit from being grouped with the ever-popular Sarah. (Half of this club is also part of the Sarah Fan Club.) Gemma is presumed dead and hasn't been seen in many months while Taylor is very much alive and active. Gemma is generally believed to be evil while Taylor is clearly our most effective hero right now.

I realize that bringing Gemma back is a longshot, but it would be awesome. At least I think so. If you think so, join her fan club!

I'm not going to be spending a whole lot of time on the Gemma issue - after all, I'm the president of this fan club, and Taylor is my main "cause". But I'm throwing this out there to help our newest member, and I hope some of you take up Gemma's cause too.

edit: razor33 is no longer president of the Gemma Fan Club, but he's still a member, and the club still exists; the new president is CharlieBrown.

"Behold, sir, this is the blazon of the blemish that I bear on my neck; this is the sign of sore loss that I have suffered there for the cowardice and coveting that I came to there..."

Last edited by GawainsChallenge on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me up! Taylor rocks!!
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
xovonchezio
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join, too! I want Teacher Taylor to break it down for me.

R.I.P. Drew Avery and Isaac Gilman
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little confused about what happened to Lurker, the one-time president of the Sarah Fan Club...
It seems he took the radical step of cancelling his entire forum account, and I don't know why, but I would like to take this opportunity to express shock and dismay on behalf of his "sister" fan club. Although Lurker never joined this club, he was instrumental in its formation in that he started the Sarah Fan Club first - inspiring me to start this fan club - and then encouraged me to go ahead and take the presidency of the Taylor Fan Club in spite of not being a prominent member of the community. I don't know what has caused him to ditch the forum, but we feel his loss deeply and wish him well.
Crying or Very sad

I'm not sure what the current status of the Sarah Fan Club is now, but the Taylor Fan Club will continue as usual and is still accepting new members.

"Behold, sir, this is the blazon of the blemish that I bear on my neck; this is the sign of sore loss that I have suffered there for the cowardice and coveting that I came to there..."
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks GC, for taking up the sword (or in this case, soccerball) and heading up this small but faithful group of Taylorfans. You're steadfast and true. You represent our group well! Very Happy

Yep, that's Taylor of course! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: