Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Users: Having Trouble Registering?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New to LG15? Start Here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: New Users: Having Trouble Registering? Reply with quote

Hello. If you're new to the forum, you know that you can browse the topics and read messages (like this one) without registering, but you must be registered to post a message or reply. If you are having trouble registering in the forum, here are a few tips:

- Make sure you have cookies turned on/allowed for this site!

- Do not add any text into the signature and url fields in the registration form. You can add that information after your first post. This helps us prevent spam accounts.

- In the registration form, you are asked to enter a series of numbers and letters as seen in a graphic. This is also to prevent spambots. Note that this is case-sensitive, so enter it exactly as you see it. For some reason, the graphic sometimes shows more characters than the space allows. If this happens, please try again. Since this is randomized, you're likely to get a shorter string on your next try!

- Did you register successfully, but you never received your confirmation e-mail? If so, send an e-mail from the same account you used for your registration to me at thebrokenkid@gmail.com, and tell me your username. I can activate your account for you. Sometimes, the registration e-mail gets marked as spam by e-mail servers like AOL.

- Your first post cannot contain a url (link to a website). If you try, your post will be deleted. This also prevents spammers. So our suggestion is use your first post to say hello or add a theory, then provide your link in your next post, and it will work fine.

- If you registered on the main page (www.lonelygirl15.com or www.lg15.com) to use the video comments or chat, you must register again for the forums. You need a separate account for the main page and the forum. Someday we hope to consolidate these. Sorry for the inconvenience!

- Have problems with the chat? Click here for some helpful tips.

Any other problems or questions with the forums or the lonelygirl15 website, please send me or another moderator/ambassador a private message when you register. Or, if you have problems registering or don't plan on registering with the forums, e-mail me at thebrokenkid@gmail.com. If I can't help you, I'll look into your problem.

For forum etiquette, rules, and policies, click here.

Thanks for joining us! This is a fun, friendly place to be. Always feel free to ask questions!
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum email is definitely not working, so you can reach out to me ss well. rod.barnhart@gmail.com, or on facebook or in IRC.

'vote 'mute in '16!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New to LG15? Start Here! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: