Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First time watching.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChaoticPiece
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject: First time watching. Reply with quote

So I hadn't heard of lg15 until the newest video came out and everyone went crazy about it, over the past few days I watched the first three seasons, and then "the resistance". There is so much more left to watch, where do I start? what happens next?
BusyAsABree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to lg15.com the main series and links to playlists of their episodes are on the main page.

KateModern happened in rough tandem with a middle chunk of the main series (there's a crossover you probably noticed), n1ckola is in Polish so do with that what you will, and I never watched The Last or even KNEW about Outbreak myself so... might have to get on that.
phisho
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BusyAsABree wrote:
If you go to lg15.com the main series and links to playlists of their episodes are on the main page.

KateModern happened in rough tandem with a middle chunk of the main series (there's a crossover you probably noticed), n1ckola is in Polish so do with that what you will, and I never watched The Last or even KNEW about Outbreak myself so... might have to get on that.

If it helps, The Last and Outbreak have been declared non-canon. Without getting too spoilery, Outbreak really pushes the limits on the whole "This is happening in the real world" thing, and its ending is very logistically complicated if the show is to continue.
grace2_89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BusyAsABree wrote:

I don't know how much you one you guys have to dedicate to watching, but I do recommend Kate Modern. I don't know if the story will actually be referenced at all in this reboot, but it's a very well-done show. I actually preferred it at times to LG15.

Skip outbreak. It's good at first, but seriously...it just...isn't what it could have been.
phisho
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rekidk/playlists

Rekikidk has the most complete playlists. The only problem is that you can't watch multiple shows in order (like, watch LG15 and KateModern concurrently). But those are probably the best bet for anyone looking to catch up.

I remember rekikidk quite well. Hope he comes by soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: