Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LG15: Anchor Cove (Video order)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClarionRising
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: LG15: Anchor Cove (Video order) Reply with quote

Hi, everyone!

I'm Jake and I'm new to the lonelygirl15 forums. I was super excited to see that lonelygirl is back--which, I found out just yesterday--but I was stopped in my tracks. I know that lonelygirl15 is very interactive and the series spans a few YouTube channels and even snapchat now.

Back in 2006, even to the early 2010s, YouTube still let people post video responses. Because of this, it was easy to find the next video in the series because, the next episode would be a video response on the current one.

However, Youtube has since done away with the video responses--as far as I can tell anyway. This long-winded post is basically my way of asking how to navigate from new episode to new episode for Anchor Cove?

I'm pretty confident that I'm missing a simple fix for my "problem." Any help anyone give me is appreciated!

Note: I am following Daniel on snapchat but have no access to the "In case you didn't see it video."
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of Daniel's Snapchat videos also get posted to his Facebook shortly thereafter, so you can always friend him there, too. Don't know if his profile can be viewed if you don't have a Facebook account, but I'd imagine it should be fairly accessible.

The LGPedia pages for the individual videos posted thus far don't all link to the videos that follow them yet, but a complete list of the new videos in order so far can be found here.
ClarionRising
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

primaryasset wrote:
All of Daniel's Snapchat videos also get posted to his Facebook shortly thereafter, so you can always friend him there, too. Don't know if his profile can be viewed if you don't have a Facebook account, but I'd imagine it should be fairly accessible.

The LGPedia pages for the individual videos posted thus far don't all link to the videos that follow them yet, but a complete list of the new videos in order so far can be found here.

Alright, thanks so much! For some reason I thought I was missing a whole slew of videos. Glad to know I'm not that late.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: