Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prepping for Saturday: Distilling the information

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grace2_89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Prepping for Saturday: Distilling the information Reply with quote

So Saturday, and the end of the countdown, is fast-approaching and we should probably start prepping...for what, who knows?

Here's what we (kinda) know:

1. Something is probably happening at Dark Delicacies bookstore in Burbank, California at the end of the countdown.

2. Who should go?

Daniel/Emma: It's possible that M wants to meet both or one of these guys there. But Daniel has become incommunicado since hearing about all this, so it's unlikely to happen. In addition, the title of the countdown page leads us to believe there may be danger, so we may not even want them to go. (Perhaps M is warning us that someone from the Order will be there?)
    Community member: Someone in the area. Angelique has offered, I believe, but we would still need a communicator for her, per the rules set out by TPTB in this post

3. Tools at our disposal

• "The code word is Rochambeau" - perhaps this should be mentioned to a shop worker?
    • Bex suggested that whomever goes have printed copies of all the clues we have

Please comment below with any thoughts and if I missed anything. Have to get back to work now. [/b][/url]
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said in a different post and I will say it here.

IMPORTANT!!

Okay I have a new theory about the countdown.

The title of the webpage says, "I have the honor to be your obedient servant".

The next lines in the song is, 'A. Ham' and 'A. Burr' respectively. The song is about a fight leading up to a duel.

Based upon Daniel saying that he keeps saying that someone is going to get hurt, I feel that Daniel or Emma should NOT go to this drop or event and that it should be a player and not him.

We do not know if we can trust M yet. Daniel seems to think that M has hacked into his stuff and is freaked out. I tend to agree. We don't know anything about M yet other that she likes Hamilton and is called Mother and possible Diane.
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting to get nervous that no one's posted any kind of solid plan for Saturday, but for all I know things being this up in the air was the norm for you guys who were here back in the day. I can't offer to be operator or anything since I'll be working at the time, and I'm not sure there'd be any way to cheaply call me here in Canada, anyway. But surely someone's available and could at least use Google Voice or something in the US to keep it from being an expensive long distance call, right?

Sorry if this is stuff people have already been over in the chat or anything. I'm just excited about all this and eager to see what happens on Saturday, but I'm also nervous about things not going the way they're...supposed to, I guess?
littlevalyrie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time lurker from back and first time poster here!
Have we heard from Angelique recently in regards to this Saturday or is there someone else in the area that can go to the meeting place? I would love to be involved but I'm all the way across the world from the action 😩. I'm getting nervous that no one will turn up and we will never find out what happened to Bree!
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it kind of snuck up on us, didn't it?

I love that it's "Night of the Living Dead Day". I wonder if that was planned specifically by the shop or by M or both.

I really, really hope somebody is able to go with Angelique, given that we don't really know who'll be there. Maybe Daniel and/or Emma and/or somebody else will make a surprise appearance, but I don't want to count on it.. *fingers crossed*

I wish I had more to offer, but I'm halfway across the country. (Darn you, Tennessee! Why can't you be closer to California?)
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelique said she would be going and she's most likely going to try and use FB Live so we can all watch what happens.

However, I think it's important to have a backup plan. In case for example she gets asked not to film at the location. I have adviced her on Slack to exchange phone numbers with someone.

I also suggest telling Daniel that we will be there. That way it's up to him/them to decide whether they will show up as well. We can of course warn them and suggest it might not be safe for them to show up as Kelly mentioned. But I think they should at least know what we are doing.
Angelique
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys! Sorry for the radio silence. I have been busy with work and was out of town all day today for a funeral.

That being said. I'm going to be at Dark Delicacies at 3 PM tomorrow. I will attempt to FB Live publicly (I may attempt to do it as a "fan" from the official LG15 page but if not I will do it in one of the FB Groups).

I believe another new community member will be joining me. If anyone else can make it it would be great to have more people.

I have not told Daniel that I will be there, but I can easily do so if that's the consensus. I will try to exchange numbers with someone in Slack in case the FB live doesn't work, Will post in there as soon as I'm done with this one.

If there is anything I'm not thinking of please let me know. I'm new to the ARG portion of this but am excited for tomorrow!
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Angelique, and anyone else who goes!

Wish I could be in the chat to watch things unfold, but I've got to dash off to work soon, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on what I've missed here when I get home!
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 more hours.
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what happened?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: