Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Snap from therealdbeast (08/07/16)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:32 pm    Post subject: New Snap from therealdbeast (08/07/16) Reply with quote

Daniel just updated his Snap Story to talk about the drop yesterday. Assuming the videos get uploaded to Facebook later, as previous snaps have, I'll edit the link into this post later! For now, you can view his story immediately if you add therealdbeast on Snapchat.

(EDIT: Viewable on Facebook here!)

He thanks everyone for the help with figuring out the drop, says the files he got had the full addresses that were redacted on our versions, and says he and Emma will probably be hitting the road to check these places out. He also says that he's choosing to trust M for now.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel's video today almost made it seem like there was nothing for us to figure out in the documents we received yesterday, as he was given the addresses, which seems a bit off.
Scorpo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://vid.me/WCSO

Non-Facebook link
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
Daniel's video today almost made it seem like there was nothing for us to figure out in the documents we received yesterday, as he was given the addresses, which seems a bit off.

I'm sure there's more to it, but he's too wrapped up in checking out the addresses to either worry about what else they may be hinting at, just yet, or to even notice anything else. Like, for instance, if he shares our suspicions that Sarah was a part of that email correspondence from the first video's annotations, that could be something he's choosing not to address right now until he's in the right state of mind to process it, seeing as he had such an intimate relationship with her at one point and her betrayal must've really stung for him. But he might just have a one track mind when it comes to what he and Emma are currently investigating, and focusing on the addresses might be easiest for him right now.
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

primaryasset wrote:
kellylen wrote:

I'm sure there's more to it, but he's too wrapped up in checking out the addresses to either worry about what else they may be hinting at, just yet, or to even notice anything else. Like, for instance, if he shares our suspicions that Sarah was a part of that email correspondence from the first video's annotations, that could be something he's choosing not to address right now until he's in the right state of mind to process it, seeing as he had such an intimate relationship with her at one point and her betrayal must've really stung for him. But he might just have a one track mind when it comes to what he and Emma are currently investigating, and focusing on the addresses might be easiest for him right now.

And he probably doesn't want to bring up Sarah when he is obviously in love with Emma.
Shiori
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atnegam wrote:
And he probably doesn't want to bring up Sarah when he is obviously in love with Emma.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I've never gotten that vibe before. He was way obvious with both Bree and Gina, whereas I always get the "little sister" vibe when he's with Emma.
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiori wrote:
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I've never gotten that vibe before. He was way obvious with both Bree and Gina, whereas I always get the "little sister" vibe when he's with Emma.

Yeah, like I keep remembering one of the early videos with Emma where Jonas said it was like Daniel was her big brother too, and I know relationships can change over time and stuff, but that's still the vibe I get. (Plus, I couldn't help but pick up on some kinda gay vibes from Emma while rewatching season 3...but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, haha. And, you know, that wouldn't necessarily shoot down anyone else's ship. She could be bi. Just saying.)
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it might be a writing v. chemistry thing. I think it's written as more of a big brother/little sister relationship and Yousef and Katherine's chemistry throws it off a little. That happens sometimes. ("Heroes", anyone?) Just my opinion.

Anyway. Daniel seems a lot more optimistic/hopeful/upbeat/pick a word than he has, and I'm really glad to see it. I hope we get some good videos from their Order Kidnapping Site Road Trip. And maybe this means some folks outside the L.A. area will get to meet up with them? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: