Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Jonas in the reboot?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: No Jonas in the reboot? Reply with quote

Creeped around TAAG members social media, and Jonas seems to not talking about lg15 at all. Likely not coming back you think?

Makes me a little sad.
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My feeling is that, given the cliffhanger they left off on with Jonas, they might want to keep his return under wraps if he is, indeed, returning? Could be considered too much of a spoiler, if they want us to think he's dead at first, or something. Unless he really is dead, in which case, my entire heart will break.

Of course, I get that actors move forward with their lives or sometimes have other commitments and Jackson may not be a part of it for one reason or another, and that's just life. But I do hope that Jonas is alive and we'll get to see him again.
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

primaryasset wrote:
My feeling is that, given the cliffhanger they left off on with Jonas, they might want to keep his return under wraps if he is, indeed, returning? Could be considered too much of a spoiler, if they want us to think he's dead at first, or something. Unless he really is dead, in which case, my entire heart will break.

Of course, I get that actors move forward with their lives or sometimes have other commitments and Jackson may not be a part of it for one reason or another, and that's just life. But I do hope that Jonas is alive and we'll get to see him again.

Yep definitely agree. The only thing that seemed off is that he didn't repost/rt anything to do with the 10 year anniversary, like most others did. Maybe some resentment there or something.

JONASTKO WE BELIEVE IN YOU
DeathsLie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was curious about this myself and I admit to slightly Facebook stalking the actors to see if anyone has said anything about returning it would be beyond awesome to have at least Bree Daniel and Jonas back Im already having a fan girl melt down that they are rebooting the series and both Jessica and yousef agreed to come back but Jackson coming back too would be icing on the cake!
Unadrieniel
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll return at some point. I feel so bad for his character, and the cliffhanger we left on with him is still painful! Here's hoping.

Welcome back to the Teen Angst Adventure Gang!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melisa wrote:
primaryasset wrote:

Yep definitely agree. The only thing that seemed off is that he didn't repost/rt anything to do with the 10 year anniversary, like most others did. Maybe some resentment there or something.

After all this time, I still read that as one word, "Joh-naa-sticko," in my head.

Sounded like Daniel thinks he might be dead in his latest video.

Maybe Jonas was admitted to a mental rehab facility that somehow the Order controlled... and they captured him and faked his death and he's with Bree and they're evil but at least together... and alive.
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of possibilities. They could still be holding him for some reason. He could even be in a coma or something. He could've escaped but deemed it too dangerous to contact anyone he knew. Or maybe they brainwashed him like they did his parents and he's living out there somewhere with no memory of his friends...hell, maybe even with Bree.

I can't help but let that medical report, indicating how hard he was still fighting them over a year into captivity, give me some measure of hope. It would just be too easy to say his story ended offscreen. Besides, wouldn't the Order have wanted him alive for as long as possible?

I don't know, just brainstorming ideas, here. I probably need to temper my expectations in case Jackson simply isn't coming back. I did see him having a nice little chat about LG15 on Twitter with Jessica and Yousef around a month ago, though? So at the very least it sounds like they're all on good terms.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just coming here to point that out, primaryasset, cause I just saw that convo yesterday.

Looking at Jackson's IMDB page, he's actually been pretty busy this year, plus he's working as a photographer, so I would guess the most likely explanations are: a.) they're just having scheduling issues, or b.) everyone's staying quiet to keep us in suspense.

I think it's too early to read too much into it.
werewolfbitevictim
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Melisa wrote:
primaryasset wrote:

After all this time, I still read that as one word, "Joh-naa-sticko," in my head.

Sounded like Daniel thinks he might be dead in his latest video.

Maybe Jonas was admitted to a mental rehab facility that somehow the Order controlled... and they captured him and faked his death and he's with Bree and they're evil but at least together... and alive.

Maybe making those trait positive girls Sarah mentioned. Embarassed I really am hoping for a rescue of Jonas to be on this season's itinerary. That is how I read Jonas's handle as well. Smile
BusyAsABree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if we're talking actors -- the reboot seems to be taking a long time to kick up again and so maybe they're still sorting some things out BTS, but Yousef and Jessica are executive producers of the reboot so it makes sense that they're pushing that promo a lot more than perhaps other actors will be...

I very much hope for a Jonas rescue mission as well! Seeing a broken Jonas would be an interesting change for his character since he was always the rock of the group.
werewolfbitevictim
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BusyAsABree wrote:
So if we're talking actors -- the reboot seems to be taking a long time to kick up again and so maybe they're still sorting some things out BTS, but Yousef and Jessica are executive producers of the reboot so it makes sense that they're pushing that promo a lot more than perhaps other actors will be...

I very much hope for a Jonas rescue mission as well! Seeing a broken Jonas would be an interesting change for his character since he was always the rock of the group.

I agree, I would like to see him vulnerable since he always seems so strong. We have seen him broken before though. Remember the one right after Bree died? or the one when he found out his parents were alive? One thing I'm definitely looking forward to is less Sarah. I really disliked her character, which is to say her actress was superb at her job.
ClarionRising
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

primaryasset wrote:
There are a lot of possibilities. They could still be holding him for some reason. He could even be in a coma or something. He could've escaped but deemed it too dangerous to contact anyone he knew. Or maybe they brainwashed him like they did his parents and he's living out there somewhere with no memory of his friends...hell, maybe even with Bree.

I can't help but let that medical report, indicating how hard he was still fighting them over a year into captivity, give me some measure of hope. It would just be too easy to say his story ended offscreen. Besides, wouldn't the Order have wanted him alive for as long as possible?

I don't know, just brainstorming ideas, here. I probably need to temper my expectations in case Jackson simply isn't coming back. I did see him having a nice little chat about LG15 on Twitter with Jessica and Yousef around a month ago, though? So at the very least it sounds like they're all on good terms.

Did Jackson delete his twitter profile? I can't find it.
Justincase199620
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:00 pm    Post subject: Wrist.jpg Reply with quote

I feel like that one page talking about the guy who was refusing to eat and cutting his wrists with filed down spoons was Jonas. Im not positive about it but seeing how he's the only known trait positive guy and would probably have the hardest time adjusting to being a prisoner of the order it makes sense that it would be him. Unfortunately that doesn't guarantee he's alive, especially since the order apparently likes to steal trait positive babies from hospitals, completely different from the original plan for jonas and maggie to have coitus* and have a bunch of trait positive babies like sarah said at the finale of the resistance.

*Coitus-Sexual intercourse
riverheights
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like the medical report is way too close to a Jonas story arc to not be him. Including that without bringing him back would be way too disappointing of a move!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: