Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drop at Dark Delicacies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelique
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay.

Worried regarding baking them... that doesn't sound the safest (I have a gas oven and am worried about starting a fire).

But I can try a lightbulb tonight...
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We also have not tried rubbing alcohol on the redactions. That should make the ink go away. It's worth trying in a small spot that won't do damage to the rest of the paper to test.
Angelique
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
We also have not tried rubbing alcohol on the redactions. That should make the ink go away. It's worth trying in a small spot that won't do damage to the rest of the paper to test.

I will need to pick up some rubbing alcohol to do this (probably should have some around the house regardless) but that's not a problem.
Justincase199620
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: ...?? Reply with quote

So, invisible ink can be revealed by heating the page, or by using a blacklight. My guess is that you'd want to start with the blacklight, unless you're secretly an arsonist. and to heat the page just use an iron, with the steam off in a medium setting. If any results are found, try the same method for all of the pages. Unsure about the X-Files Flashlight, did the packaging look tampered with because if so M could've added something else within the battery chamber of the light or another hidden message on the directions or advertising paper. As for Sarah being an Elder, it makes sense, last thing she was talking about in the resistance was ascending the ranks to become one. Plath? Never heard of it, her ferret's name was Colossus. May come in handy later. Also, this is an interesting profile- http://www.lg15.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=33753
Quote:
How far does "no one" reach? Does that include Daniel?!
I highly doubt we should distrust Daniel. Be wary of his choices, yea. But distrust, no. As I'm all out of advice, here are questions that I'm left with. What happened to Reed? He found Daniel at the end of The Resistance so i'd think that he'd be active now. Is Jonas the guy being talked about in wrist.jpg? It would make sense, since he's the only known trait positive guy, however a lot can happen in 10 years. If the plan was for Jonas and Maggie to have coitus* and make a whole bunch of trait positive babies, why would the order steal them from hospitals? therefore drawing attention back to it? Lastly, if M "wants to believe" then what isn't true??? Question

*Coitus-Sex, Reproduce, Birds&Bees
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, this is an interesting profile- http://www.lg15.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=33753

I noticed that right after it was registered. I'm guessing TPTB did it before anyone else could. They might not use it for a while.
riverheights
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anything come about from the heating up/rubbing alcohol theories? So curious!
JustAGirlInDisguise
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kellylen"]

I should add to that that the line "Dead hands, dead stringencies" in the email footer, is part of a poem "Ariel" by Sylvia Plath
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/49001

That footer is part of the email sent by the elder, hence Sarah = the elder.[/quote]

I think Kelly is on to something. The poetry idea works better with everything else than the Plath pet thing, but I think that it's definitely possible that both work together, connecting Sarah to the Boss.
JustAGirlInDisguise
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I should add to that that the line "Dead hands, dead stringencies" in the email footer, is part of a poem "Ariel" by Sylvia Plath
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/49001

That footer is part of the email sent by the elder, hence Sarah = the elder."

I think Kelly is on to something. The poetry idea works better with everything else than the Plath pet thing, but I think that it's definitely possible that both work together, connecting Sarah to the Boss.
prufrock
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is it cancelled again? Why no new videos?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: