Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He was NOT happy to see us.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitsaber691
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject: He was NOT happy to see us. Reply with quote

New video by Daniel!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkcqAHZhY4g

Euro 2016 Status: Sad
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/annotations_invideo?features=0&legacy=1&video_id=GkcqAHZhY4g
Annotations in link above.

Links to two files

http://lg15.com/mother/Birth.jpg
http://lg15.com/mother/Memo.jpg

both in the mother directory

X
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts on video:
SPENCER! Spencer, Spencer, Spencer! I knew it would be him when I saw the title. (I think it was a callback to a description on one of his earliest appearances?) I spent the rest of the video trying to think if it could be anyone else.

I kind of expected Daniel to just jump the fence. I wonder if he's been keeping his B&E skills sharp. Wink

I actually was surprised how unhappy Spencer was to see them. I mean, it's been a long time and it's a totally understandable reaction, but in the past he's more gung-ho about getting involved. So I wonder what happened there.

Emma and Daniel's car banter was great. Though the Icebreakers line seemed a little mean. I mean, I get that on a meta level it was just a poke at the product placement, but I doubt Daniel wants to be reminded of awesome road trips he took with his (possibly) dead friends.

I'm a little uneasy about Mother continuing to hack into Daniel's account, but I guess that's just how they're communicating at the moment? I dunno.

Thoughts on the files:
It seems pretty dang obvious that the Birth file is referring to Jonas and Maggie. So they had a little girl, she wasn't trait-positive and the Order kept her for testing.

Memo: I..don't know what to make of this. Seth Grant = SG = Spencer Gilman? But Spencer's not a doctor, so...I don't know.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are links to darkened versions of the hidden files displaying the hidden text.
hiddentextfrombirth.png
MemoDark.png

X
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm like 99% positive that subject #131187118520 is Maggie and subject #10238118 is Jonas

Also, the buildings where this was filmed seems similar to other videos we had seen in the early series. I feel like Nikki Bower even filmed a video in a similar looking location. (Unless the buildings in California look similar)
elliegrace28
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:53 pm    Post subject: Mother=Maggie Reply with quote

Guys, mother has to be maggie, and the 2 subjects should be Maggie and Jonas, because remember the very last episode of LG15 when Sarah said something about breeding since Jonas is trait positiive.... So creppy but that's my 2 cents. Question Question
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
I'm like 99% positive that subject #131187118520 is Maggie and subject #10238118 is Jonas

Oooooh the subject numbers are a letter number cypher!!! A=1 B=2 etc

So #131187118520 is 13-1-18-7-1-18-5-20 which spells MARGARET

#10238118 was harder, and I'm not 100% with this one but 10-23-8-1-18 spells JWHAR aka Jonas Wharton.

This is the website I used http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/numbers.php
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job Maboshi!

I also have come to a finding.

The medical note that features Jonas and Maggie, mentons ribozymes. Ribozymes are Spencer's specialty, according to LGPedia. I really hope that Spencer was not the one performing experiments on them and if so, I don't know if we can trust him.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Maboshi. Big find! Great job. Smile

Quote:
The medical note that features Jonas and Maggie, mentons ribozymes. Ribozymes are Spencer's specialty, according to LGPedia. I really hope that Spencer was not the one performing experiments on them and if so, I don't know if we can trust him.

I really doubt Spencer would do that. I mean, yes, it's been a long time, but that seems like the opposite of something Spencer would do. He's always firmly been on our side, and I can't see him doing anything to help the Order. (Remember that the Order may very well have killed his dad.) Maybe if they had something huge to hold over him (Taylor?), but even then...

My gut says No. I think it's more likely that M thinks we need a scientist on our team, and that's why she pointed Daniel and Em to Spencer. Or maybe he has something from the middle years that they need to know.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone just mentioned in Slack that perhaps Spencer was there to help Jonas and Maggie.

He could have been manipulating the data.

hmmmm
vikingtea
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone think SG might stand for Sarah? I feel like they've been hinting at her presence quite a bit but idk!
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingtea wrote:
Does anyone think SG might stand for Sarah? I feel like they've been hinting at her presence quite a bit but idk!

There has been mention that SG could also stand for Spencer Gilman. Which would make sense with the lab equipment. As if he is using an alias.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: