Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I remember lonelygirl15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: I remember lonelygirl15 Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGwhnu9eSmQ

Sometimes, you've just got to take a moment to remember.

--DB

-----------

We won't forget.

You won't find anything from me today. More to come later. For now... you still have some things to reflect on.

Canaries don't cross the Atlantic, but this one did. They put her on a train and thought they would never see her again. But canaries are meant to sing. They are meant to be seen and heard, not to die in a darkened mine.

The doctor never had a residency, but then again, neither do field medics. Patch up enough people over time and that just ends up being your calling. Even for those who cannot pay. It was better to heal strangers than bandage up friends. It was better to not have any friends at all. Or so one convinces himself.
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassie!! Twisted Evil

So who is this 'they that put her on a train? The Order? OpAphid? What train?

Canaries are meant to sing - seen and heard, not die in a darkened mine.
Exclamation Bree died in a place that was pretty dark. But instead M made her seen and heard with her 'Who Remembers LG15' video.

I'm thinking that maybe we missed hidden files in canary.jpg? It is 809kb which is huge for a image that only has text. I'm stumped about what the password could be.

I also made a B/W image of the Spiral Eye - first thought is that it's the All Seeing Eye but all of the images I've seen of it doesn't have the spiral inside.

Sorry it's so big!!
MaboshiHotaru
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a little digging Daniel and Bree went hiking a lot.
http://www.lg15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Hiking_trails#The_First_Hike

Another place it could be is Topanga Canyon where the fake ceremony was held.
When they stop around 0:30 there is a dam in the background. Topanga Canyon has a dam called Rindge Dam.

Edit: Found it! It's Morris Dam - Which is a part of the San Gabriel River.
So Daniel is referring to the Swimming! video.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Dam

Swimming! Is the first video where Bree mentions Cassie. At 2:41 a text annotation pops up saying 'shewashere' when Bree says 'Everybody was mean to her.'

P.s A happy little sidenote - this video was published on Oct 26th - Bree's Birthday

Last edited by MaboshiHotaru on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Vinterlobo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the file at?
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts:
I don't like this way of using "lonelygirl15" as a stand-in for Bree's name, the way they sort of did with "I Can't Get Away From lonelygirl15". (Though that one was more of an "I can't get away from this whole thing".) It feels very impersonal and unnatural and it doesn't seem like the way Daniel would title his videos/refer to Bree.

I don't know what to make of the part about Canaries. My thought was that Canary was Emma, and this doesn't seem to contradict or confirm that. "They are meant to be seen and heard, not to die in a darkened mine" could refer to any Ceremony Girl. They are meant to live, not to die.

"The doctor" part, I'm not sure who it's supposed to be referring to. We've heard about a lot of doctors. My first thought was Seth Grant, and the "never had a residency" seems to support it being Spencer.

Oh, God, Daniel's outfit.

I kind of thought the glyph on the rock was just something they ran across. Regular World Weird and not Order Weird if that makes sense. But around here, we should definitely look into everything. Leave no rock unturned, you might say. (Sorry. But not really.)

I knew we were going to the "Swimming" spot. Man, it looks different. I'm glad we got some laughs on the way, cause I had feelings. (Even Emma calling Daniel a dork gave me some feels. I'm a soft touch, okay?) It breaks my heart that Daniel thinks about that being the last place they were really happy. It was so long ago, and they were so young.

I'm SO HAPPY that Daniel actually sorta remembers Cassie! I really feel like we're gonna get some answers, you guys! Although it's kind of weird to realize that he hasn't been obsessing about it for a decade like the rest of us have. It makes sense, because why would they think it was important, and why would he want to rewatch all those old videos, but Cassie's such a big part of the fandom and fanon mythology that it's easy for me to forget how small her place in actual canon is.

Wait, Emma didn't know that Daniel had a crush on Bree? That's ancient history. GET ON BOARD, GIRL.

Finally we're talking about the Bree video again. I really thought that would be a much more urgent thing, and kind of expected them to just get their butts in gear and try to find and rescue her. But I understand their skepticism, and why they might be hesitant to believe it. I just hope we get some real movement on it soon.
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Seth Grant the doctor who was questioned by police? That is who I think it is.

I definitely feel like Canary is Emma. The Game of Thrones reference, coming from Europe... It all points to her.

I am not offended by Daniel calling her LG15. He probably needs to create a little distance for himself.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Seth Grant was the one that the cops pulled in to question about his medical shenanigans.
(I keep wanting to type Seth Green.)

I wouldn't say I'm offended by it. It just doesn't feel right somehow. It feels more like an OOC choice that the Powers That Be make than something Daniel does, if that makes sense.
Pie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I guess M really didn't leave any clues etc in this vid. Wondering what we still need to reflect on? Have we missed something, or just a way of asking for more time.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atnegam wrote:
Is Seth Grant the doctor who was questioned by police? That is who I think it is.

I definitely feel like Canary is Emma. The Game of Thrones reference, coming from Europe... It all points to her.

I am not offended by Daniel calling her LG15. He probably needs to create a little distance for himself.

There have been rumors flying in Slack and IRC that Seth Grant is a pseudonym for Spencer Gilman. Both start with SG.

Off point: The powers that be are probably using LG15 in the titles to pull in viewers who google LG15. Its for search engine optimization
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What video was the Seth Grant transcript with? I want to reread it with Spencer's voice. It is curious that M hasn't mentioned Spencer at all. That stuff about the doctor not having a residency and not wanting friends definitely sounds like Spencer.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atnegam wrote:
What video was the Seth Grant transcript with? I want to reread it with Spencer's voice. It is curious that M hasn't mentioned Spencer at all. That stuff about the doctor not having a residency and not wanting friends definitely sounds like Spencer.

He was NOT happy to see us
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Seth Grant's birthday is 1985. Spencer is approximately 31. This is really sounding like Spencer.
Pie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spencer was my first thought too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: