Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From the Powers That Be
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checking in again. The honest truth right now is that I had a death in the family, which took me away from things for a bit. But Logan and Yousef have been hard at work while I was gone planning out the next phase of things (which we already had outlined but again, life circumstances got in the way and slowed things down). I wish I didn't have to come here to reassure you all but I can't stand to see hard core fans being so dissatisfied with the pace of things and know that it's not anyone's intention to frustrate you. I know not everyone comes here for the updates so I appreciate those of you who have had dialogues about it outside of the forum. Keep doing it. We don't take any of it personally and know that it's because you want the best for the project and know that we do too. We appreciate your honestly as we move forward.

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sorry to hear that, Jenni. Sad My deepest condolences and I wish you strength through this challenging time.

Don't worry too much about the pacing of things. Some things take precedence in life. And while we tend to complain, it's all because of the love for the material. And when the time comes, that love and this community has an amazing ability to sound the sirens call that pulls everyone back in.

So take time for yourself and your family. We'll still be here after.
primaryasset
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sending good thoughts, Jenni!

And regardless of what anyone else may have to say, in my opinion, there's no rush. I'm grateful for any new content at any pace! Even if it had just been that one new video to mark the anniversary, I would've been over the moon. We appreciate everything you guys are doing!
grace2_89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the update Jenni, and I'm really sorry about your family's loss. Sad
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sorry for your loss, Jenni. Know that we're thinking of and praying for you.

And if we're frustrated, it's just because we love this series so much and we're excited. But we came back after eight years and we can wait a little longer. We'll be here.
Vinterlobo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:20 am    Post subject: When Reply with quote

I don't mind admitting that the wait for this is killing me. Come on DB lets get a move on. Smile While I am at it, who is M?
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loving the new videos
FH14
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey so idk if anything will ultimately come of this, but over the last week or so I've compiled a list of all the official lg15 videos that, in some way, shape, or form are missing from YouTube or the internet altogether. (Full disclosure I haven't gone through the official N1ckola dailymotion channel to catalog what's missing from there yet.)

http://lg15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=LG15_missing_episodes

The highest number of missing videos are from Sarah's YouTube channel which was hacked a few years back, but there's a fair number of others that were either never available on YouTube or have since been privated or deleted. I don't know if tptb can do anything about that at this point, but I remember reading somewhere that the videos may still exist somewhere so I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw this out there.

If any additional info needs to be provided on my end please let me know.
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, my apologies for the radio silence for the last few weeks. I know it's one of the things you specifically asked I be better about. The last few weeks have been very tough personally and professionally for me so this announcement got delayed later than intended. I was also struggling with the words, so I'm just going to keep it simple and to the point.

On behalf of myself, Miles, Logan, Yousef, Katherine, Maxwell, and Jessica, we want to thank all of you that participated in the 10 Year Anniversary content. We actually ended up continuing it longer than originally planned because you all inspired us so much. We all volunteered our times and even used our own money and resources to make it happen.

Unfortunately, we now need to refocus. While conversations and plans have been happening behind the scenes every step of the way, we have had our energies split between trying to provide a great experience for you guys and the larger project as a whole. The digital content landscape is much different than it was 10 years ago and we need the ability to focus on what the best way of bringing the series back with all the options at our disposal. It's exciting but at the same time very time consuming and without being able to focus on it completely, it will continue to take longer.

So as of now, "I remember lonelygirl15" is the final video of the 10 Year Anniversary content. We feel it's a nice place to stop and hope you do as well.

When we are back, you will know. This is not goodbye but see you later.

kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to lie, this is a horrible place to stop the story.

I feel gutted and heartbroken. Stock to my stomach that I waited 6 months waiting everyday for a new video because I was promised we would get something more and that a storyline was written.

I appreciate you bringing the story back, not stopping it, because it reconnected me with owls. But you really dropped the ball here. I've been quiet the whole time and now it needs to be said.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to lie, this is a horrible place to stop the story.

I feel gutted and heartbroken. Stock to my stomach that I waited 6 months waiting everyday for a new video because I was promised we would get something more and that a storyline was written.I feel like we were lI'd to and lead on.

I appreciate you bringing the story back, not stopping it, because it reconnected me with owls. But you really dropped the ball big time here. I've been quiet the whole time and now it needs to be said.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, let me say, again, thank you to Jenni for posting the update. It couldn't have been an easy thing to post. It couldn't have been an easy decision to make. I appreciate that you've decided to not keep dragging us along with false hope of more content than you can deliver on right now. I feel a bit disappointed that we didn't get quite as much as we felt we've been promised, but I understand that there's likely behind-the-scenes stuff which impacted your ability to deliver on that promise at this time. So while I'm disappointed and saddened and frustrated and upset and all those other emotions, and completely understand where kellylen is coming from, I'm still hopeful that one day you'll be able to deliver on those promises, and then some.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with both kellylen and wintermute. I'm really disappointed to see the story stop where it is, but I understand that this is probably not what you guys had planned, and I'm sorry you weren't able to follow through on that.

I really hope thing can continue sooner than later. Whenever that happens to be, I'll be here.
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you are all okay that I took a few days to digest everything before responding. All your thoughts and feelings on this are very valid and I wanted to allow you to have them and openly express them without my input.

But I do feel the need to clear up a few things that I feel are important for me to clear up. They are my thoughts and feeling alone.

--We used no shills. I personally had a very harsh introduction to what a shill even was. Back in the Maddison Atkins days, I was accused of being one and was treated extremely poorly by a group of people because of it. It hurt me very deeply and I'd never subject another person to that kind of bullying.

--We did not buy views. This is a strategy I'm totally against. I teach New Media classes and anytime this practice is brought up (and it almost always is because students are curious about it), I immediately shut it down as a option to even consider. Buying views is never okay in my eyes.

--We have a plan. There are hundreds of pages of documents, outlines, and scripts that exist. I legally own none of them and do not have the legal ability to share them...nor would I want to because these are stories you are meant to experience the way they are intended...not to prove anything to anyone. But the plan now requires a lot of resources to execute to the level we'd be proud of and we need more time to find those resources. We thought we'd have them sooner but we didn't and we reached a point where what we did have filmed came to an end. That is what lead to the decision to pause and refocus.

Again, all your thoughts and feeling are valid and I hope you'll understand that mine are as well. As always, I do this for you all and because I'm one of you. Thanks everyone.

wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you again, Jenni. I didn't express myself very well in my previous reply, and for that I apologize. The frustration is apparent, but the gratitude is nearly completely missing. So, thank you, again, for this little romp you've given us. For me, personally, I would rather you pause and regroup than to give us something that you feel isn't up to your own standards.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Questions and Comments About LG15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: