Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ley lines, meridians, astronomy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Ley lines, meridians, astronomy Reply with quote

Quote:
Earth vortices are analogous to the chakras in the human body. There are 9 major chakras in the body, counting two above the head within the etheric field, which are not normally referred to. There are several minor chakras throughout the body. (See section Chakras) The arteries in the human body are analogous to the rivers and waterways of Planet Earth. Ley Lines are analogous to the nervous/energy system in the human body.

This is from a site here
I feel this was the direction all the hints led to. The term Meridian is used in all three area: Earth, Space and the Human body. Ley lines have been discussed and hinted at in many of the videos. The locations match like this:
    Earth.....................Sky..........................Human
    Vortices..................Planetary Bodies..........Chakras
    rivers, waterways....Meridian?....................Arteries, blood vessels
    Ley Lines................Equinox?.....................Nervous System

As you can see I haven't figured out the corelation between the Sky and the others, but I do think there is one.
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm still not here yet. i am thinking that meridian and sirius/sopdet are the clue. i know that there is no direct correlation, but i am hopeful that there is a connection between john dee ( enochian) and the zodiac of denderah and bree. i was thinking there could be something to comet levy 1990 c. ( read heaven's gate type thing!) however, they have a new girl for the ceremony from the perfect beach vid makes me think.

the fact that i am not there yet doesn't mean i can't get there, but why would the meridian thing mean that instead of astrologly?
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epogen wrote:
the fact that i am not there yet doesn't mean i can't get there, but why would the meridian thing mean that instead of astrologly?

Astrology isn't a science. The HOO have a strong tie to science. Only, now that you mention it, there is astrology in our discussions. Astrology is the influence of the sun, stars and planets on our daily lives. We've been talking about the sun, stars and planets as having a map to the ley lines of earth. It fits in the theory.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really starting to think the meridian talk is pointing to the Paris Meridian, which has had all sorts of occult things related to it.

With the new series starting in the UK and the now supposedly-canon Jules speaking French and talking about Paris, it seems that might be the meridian they are pointing to.

Just my opinion, though. Wink
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And as it happens, Silvermoon, the paris Meridian is all about Ley Lines.

As for Jules being canon, when did the Creators state that?
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually said "supposedly-canon" as she has not been completely claimed as canon, but has been mentioned in the series (and I would assume that the Creators would not just mention some completely random minor's vlog) by both Bree and Nikki B. (who yes, I know is another person who is not specifically canon, but, come on! We know she's being fed info from the Creators!)

Whether Jules is truly part of the Order/the new girl is a question. Whether she is part of the series in some way (if only to throw us off), I think, is obvious.

And with the assumption that she ties into the videos in one way or another, I think we can take the things she says and apply them as clues from the Creators.

And with all the talk about meridians and Paris, I think it's not too far a jump to the Paris Meridian.

Curiously, the Paris Meridian, in Dan Brown's book led to the Holy Grail, which ended up being the blood line of Jesus. I'm not saying that Bree is related to Jesus, lol, but I think it is another clue about her blood being something special.
BrokenBliss
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a big health nut these last few years, and I was reading about placebo pills, power of the mind and EFT (emotional freedom technique) today. It basically means that most of the time, just your will to get better can heal you.

I came across this video on youtube, which you don't have to watch, but it's there if you're curious. They mention meridian lines being in the body and a little flash back of Jonas saying "Meridian Lines" in a funny accent came to me.

I assumed they were talking about geography! And doing a quick search, I find this discussion. C'mon guys, keep talking! It's interesting Very Happy
JackiDmi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnnnnx 4 sharing! This site: this is the full title of the site:
Astrology & Divination: Astrology Books - Astrology Junction .com

Had also those explanations ( relating the chakra to like human) , but idk where the articles are that page has switched now lol.

Thnx for sharing though just what i needed to make my day a little better
JackiDmi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey do u guyz now why my username here says 'Suspiciously Absent' pretty unique but i didnt set that user name. do u guyz all have that or do u add that yourself?
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackiDmi wrote:
Hey do u guyz now why my username here says 'Suspiciously Absent' pretty unique but i didnt set that user name. do u guyz all have that or do u add that yourself?

It says that until you have so many posts... It's a "rank," so to speak. It was an in-joke back in tge day...

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: