Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My humble advice

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: My humble advice Reply with quote

Hi Bree,

I will be a little blunt maybe. With what's going on...I don't know if talking about everything to your parents is such a good idea at this point.. Remember your dad is the one giving you shots. I know it's a difficult question to ask oneself. But do you think your dad is a person more dedicated to the order or to the well-being of his lovely daughter? I'm not saying that he would intentionally do something harmful to you, but is he making the best choice to protect you? He might be a little confused himself and be influenced by other people who might have a plan, an agenda, that involves you, and maybe your parents don't know everything about it. I do not trust Lucy and I understand you don't either. Be extra careful along the path you're taking now. Daniel is the one to be trusted, even if he's being a little irrational from time to time. Take care. And Happy birthday!

(Note: If ever you seek advice and confort, the Order of the Great Iguana is here to listen to you. We are friends with the Order of the Gecko, and Iguanas don't lie. But do not trust blindly the Great Cabbage Head followers, they can be deceiptive.)
goblynn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: My humble advice Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
But do not trust blindly the Great Cabbage Head followers, they can be deceiptive.

Pssst...Bree, check his signature. There's a warning in there, somewhere.... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: