Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Review on this Lonelygirl15 Character

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snakekilla
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: My Review on this Lonelygirl15 Character Reply with quote

i'll make this short and simple.. not to hate but i will be truthfull..

Got the looks, bit too skinny. Need alot more acting classes, dont use "card behind cam." , we the viewers can see her pretty eyes move left and right when she's reading the cards..lmao..make her practice to memorize lines, she'll learn..
Xen
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I think I can honestly say that I don't at all agree with you. Jessica Rose did a good enough job to convince people she was really a girl named Bree. Ms. Rose has gone to school for acting, which is more than can be said for many actresses. I believe she is doing fairly good improvisation.
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, and you have to remember the part she's playing, it's an innocent teenage girl, that's completely naive. She's moving her eyes back in forth when she's talking about something uncomfortable, or something she doesn't understand.
funwithfundip
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think she's reading anything either... when all teh LG stuff was in the news they said that's why J. Ro got the part: because she can improv well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: