Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

awesome new albums!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: awesome new albums! Reply with quote

oh...my...god....i just bought that nightmare before christmas soundtrack re-release and wow. the cover sfor it are awesome. except of course for fiona apple's. her voice isn't fit for "sally's song"

marilyn manson's cover for "this is halloween" was great, though. and i usually hate his music.

mmm, and panic at the disco's cover of "this is halloween" was spectacular. i love panc at the disco. i'm proud to say i'm going to their concert on december 9th (or 7th, can't quite remember) at the ipayone center!

anywho, she wants revenge's version of "kidnap that sandy claws" was rather disapointing. too techno for me. but the rest of the cd was magnificent.

if you like the nightmare before christmas, go buy this cd now! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cuddlebunni
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow, i didnt even know this album existed!! Im also a panic! fan.. so i may check this out! Thanks for the info!!

"We can live like jack and sally if we want" Smile

ForeverMourn is my LG15 soulmate. Smile
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuddlebunni wrote:
oh wow, i didnt even know this album existed!! Im also a panic! fan.. so i may check this out! Thanks for the info!!

oh, totally! blink 182 freakin' rocks! i love 'em, but they called it quits far too early. Sad i heard that panic! started out by playing blink 182 songs. fun fact. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elli0t
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10,000 days by TOOL even though it must be nearly 6 months old now.
Cuddlebunni
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
Cuddlebunni wrote:

oh, totally! blink 182 freakin' rocks! i love 'em, but they called it quits far too early. Sad i heard that panic! started out by playing blink 182 songs. fun fact. Very Happy

I agree about them calling it quits too early. And Panic! playing blink?!!??? OMG.. i would love to see/hear that!

ForeverMourn is my LG15 soulmate. Smile
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuddlebunni wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:
Cuddlebunni wrote:

I agree about them calling it quits too early. And Panic! playing blink?!!??? OMG.. i would love to see/hear that!

i know, but i guess they only did that as a garage band. like they did cover songs. i still think that's awesome. two of my fav bands combined!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: