Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enlist backup!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Enlist backup! Reply with quote

Daniel,

Watch recent videos by Gemma, a childhood acquaintance of Bree's and a lifelong member of the same religious community. Gemma believes Bree will not be allowed to bow out of the ceremony, and seems very sure that Big Forces are in control of Bree's situation.

In light of this insight from a slightly older member of this cult, don't you think Bree's parents agreed to her abdication, and to your re-entry into her life, a little *too* easily?

If you're hell-bent on going into that house, at least post a trusted friend outside, someone who will wait a specified time for you to come out, and who will know to get help if you don't. Leave that friend with evidence of all that's been going on; do the old movie thing, and leave yet another copy in a safe place or with a lawyer.

Don't be suckered here, Dbeast. Get some other people involved and watching your back.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Enlist backup"

Yes, listen to her advice. Get ALL of your D&D buddies to help fight the ancient religious order.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
"Enlist backup"

Yes, listen to her advice. Get ALL of your D&D buddies to help fight the ancient religious order.

But lean heavily toward the D&D buds with extra life force and really useful and/or unexpected powers. More wizards and warriors, fewer minstrels.
horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
"Enlist backup"

Laughing D&D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horcruxes wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:
"Enlist backup"

Laughing D&D

Thirty years and counting!
goblynn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now I feel pitiful. Never got involved in D&D. Know folks that did, though.

Daniel--yes, get backup! Even if Bree's parents aren't involved, it wouldn't be difficult for members of the Order to get into that house...whether welcomed or not.
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice, but I think it's all cool now. Bree said her parents were gonna talk to the deacons and work things out. Anyways, I'm just glad that it's gonna be back to normal. I was sick of craching at my friend's place.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....Not to scare the crap out of ya, Daniel, but her father was giving her shots of an unknown substance. And he wouldn't even tell Bree what they are.

I think you guys are being a little too trustworthy here, and perhaps you should exercise more caution.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:
"Enlist backup"

But lean heavily toward the D&D buds with extra life force and really useful and/or unexpected powers. More wizards and warriors, fewer minstrels.

Actually, bards are the best class in 3rd edition D&D. They can hold their own in a fight like a fighter, they have healing spells like a cleric, the have the skills of a rogue, and the magical abilities of a wizard. A party of bards would be fucking hardcore.

Daniel, you're right not to be cautious. I think Bree's dad is totally trustworthy. I think it's perfectly safe to let your guard down. Don't listen to the paranoids on this board. In fact, why not get drunk before coming over? You only live once. I talked to Bree's Dad and he's totally cool with you passing out on the floor

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:

Daniel, you're right not to be cautious. I think Bree's dad is totally trustworthy. I think it's perfectly safe to let your guard down. Don't listen to the paranoids on this board. In fact, why not get drunk before coming over? You only live once. I talked to Bree's Dad and he's totally cool with you passing out on the floor

Don't listen to him, DB!

Fonzarelli, you are going to hell. Wink
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:

A party of bards would be fucking hardcore.

Quote:
I talked to Bree's Dad and he's totally cool with you passing out on the floor

I cant decide which of these I like more, so I quoted them both. Wink Daniel, dont listen to him. He's possibly drunk himself. Very Happy
sohmageek
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
Thanks for the advice, but I think it's all cool now. Bree said her parents were gonna talk to the deacons and work things out. Anyways, I'm just glad that it's gonna be back to normal. I was sick of craching at my friend's place.

Daniel... if you ever need a place to crash... ya can hide out here Razz I know stranger online... but seriously man, I got a lil worried for ya. I was going to do a video... but It'll have to wait.... life has too many demands right now. Daniel, stay SAFE! Also... backup... I'm sure there's pleanty of people on here that are willing to help ya out... Smile how's "The Beast's army?" Sign me up on that... Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Roselilith13
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel have you actually seen Gemma's video's? they are really getting scary! Please check them out, I really think all of you are in serious danger. In my opinion you should take Bree and run!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: