Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree's Birthday

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Bree's Birthday Reply with quote

Hey Daniel! You should surprise Bree with a nice birthday present! She is just as confused and stressed out as you right now so I think she'd really appreciate it. Make sure though if you do that you don't get caught giving it to her and also make sure that it's something Bree's religion wouldn't notice. Smile
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone suggested this a while back (on how to get into Bree's house now that you are banned by her parents), but I don't remember who it was. Anyway, the suggestion was to call a place that makes those giant cakes for strippers to pop out of and buy one. Instead of a stripper in the cake, have yourself put in (as much as we all love you and want you to get Bree in the end...PLEASE DON'T STRIP!). Anyway, have the cake delivered to her house and pop out! Make sure you are equiped with something to subdue her parents and/or Luci-fer and grab Bree (kiss her all romantic like), and ride off on a VESPA (why a VESPA? I really don't know, it just seems like it would be fun. Oh and gentle on the environment).

Now that's what I call a birthday present! Oh and have Paul there to record everything. We want to see this awesome plan in action.
El.Rubber.Ducky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny wrote:
Someone suggested this a while back (on how to get into Bree's house now that you are banned by her parents), but I don't remember who it was. Anyway, the suggestion was to call a place that makes those giant cakes for strippers to pop out of and buy one. Instead of a stripper in the cake, have yourself put in (as much as we all love you and want you to get Bree in the end...PLEASE DON'T STRIP!). Anyway, have the cake delivered to her house and pop out! Make sure you are equiped with something to subdue her parents and/or Luci-fer and grab Bree (kiss her all romantic like), and ride off on a VESPA (why a VESPA? I really don't know, it just seems like it would be fun. Oh and gentle on the environment).

Now that's what I call a birthday present! Oh and have Paul there to record everything. We want to see this awesome plan in action.
ooo I like that idea. Very romantick-y. Wink ((Daniel should take notes.)) And I love Vespa's, I have a GREEN one. Surprised
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: kekeke Reply with quote

good idea

Trojan horse! but seriously.. he should do something nice for her
Penny
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel,

You don't have to jump out of a cake and kidnap Bree but you do need to do something sweet for BREE (even if she is a liar). Send flowers or something sweet like that.

Penny
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, since Bree's parents have lifted the ban on you going to her house, surprise her by doing something nice for her birthday! She hasn't even mentioned it in her vlogs, so maybe birthdays aren't important in her religion, but let her know that she's important to you!
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She didn't want to make a big deal about her birthday. Dunno, she's always like that.
kristy2520
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people say they don't want anything special on their birthdays because they want to feel like you've really made an effort to do something because you want to, not because you feel pressured to. I know her b-day's over now...but maybe it would be a good idea to do something special "just because." It doesn't have to be huge. Maybe you could get her a new stuffed animal!!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristy2520 wrote:
A lot of people say they don't want anything special on their birthdays because they want to feel like you've really made an effort to do something because you want to, not because you feel pressured to. I know her b-day's over now...but maybe it would be a good idea to do something special "just because." It doesn't have to be huge. Maybe you could get her a new stuffed animal!!

Yeah! I hear she likes dogs! Her best friend used to be a dog! Smile
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristy2520 wrote:
A lot of people say they don't want anything special on their birthdays because they want to feel like you've really made an effort to do something because you want to, not because you feel pressured to.

Ehhh, now that I think about it, I think Daniel has a point. My girlfriend says she doesn't want a big fuss made on her birthday, and she means it. To the extent that if we went out to dinner at a restaurant and I told the staff it was her birthday and they brought out a dessert with a candle and sang to her, she'd probably break up with me. Shocked So maybe Bree's like that too -- she just doesn't like that kind of fuss.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: