Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Message From the Creators
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
youareallfools
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone was actually still believing lonleygirl15 wasn't a fake then you're fcking retarded

the evidence was all over the place, the no.1 thing being the pre-registerd fan-site before the first blog had ever been released that literally gave the whole thing away ....

next time take note of the evidence thats around and you might not feel so stupid when the truth finally comes out
cerebulon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Lonely Girl Continues... Reply with quote

I never watched lonelygirl until I found out about the Crowley reference. I am a huge horror fan and occult researcher and after that I was hooked.

When the letter came out I was so damn pissed off. I don't understand how they could have handled it this way. I NEVER would have revealed anything. I would have played it like nothing had been uncovered and nothing had happened.

But that's me. What I am am happy about is that the story continues! After all that build up, this story needs an ending. I look forward to pagan rituals and sacrifices, fake or not. At least this way, if they choose to butcher Daniel, no one will call the police on them.
Dark_Angel077
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Many people were pissed. Reply with quote

Because of the truth about Lonelygirl15. And nothings interesting anymore now that we know the cruel truth. So....i dont think ill be watching any vids of her anymore. Sad
youareallfools
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

those people saying the lonelygirl thing will become less famous are now also wrong

renetto made a great video explaining why they are wrong go to youtube check it out

people will still be watching and the fanbase will continue to grow, sure it might lose some of the people who lived in a fantasy world wanting ot believe it was real but it will gain new fans to replace those it lost, the fanbase for lonelygirl15 isn't just suddenly going to stop growing

the views it gets when a video is released is huge and hence will continue to get noticed by more and more people
lonelyboy15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youareallfools wrote:
those people saying the lonelygirl thing will become less famous are now also wrong

renetto made a great video explaining why they are wrong go to youtube check it out

renetto is a ----. its obvious to see that the lonelygirl15 saga is loosing popularity bigtime. alot of people dont want to see something which is stated as definetly fake. take a look at peoples reactions? alot of people are loosing interrest now. even all the lg15 forums with all the hardcore fans are started to get more and more dead.
youareallfools
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyboy15 wrote:
youareallfools wrote:

renetto is a c**t. its obvious to see that the
lonelygirl15 saga is loosing popularity bigtime. alot of people dont want to see something which is stated as definetly fake. take a look at peoples reactions? alot of people are loosing interrest now. even all the lg15 forums with all the hardcore fans are started to get more and more dead.

looks like the truth has hurt someone

renetto simply speaks the tuth an has a sarcastic/cocky sense of humour which appeals to some and not to others but its not like he cares he makes his video's for fun

how exactly is lonelygirls fanbase dropping oh so fast?

you might want to go check out her new video gradually rising up through most discussedand most viewed give it a day maybe 2 and it will probably be at the top of the most discussed and as per usual getting an insane amount of views

there's a reason they get so many views...the video's have always been designed to make people want to watch more and hence people will continue to watch just because they like the whole built in story

you think lonelygirl's fanbase only exists on this forum? go check out how many views the video's get then check how many registered members this forum has....

like it or not renetto is right and lonelygirl15 will continue to be popular

its more than likely that more of these 'fake' story based blogs will appear over time. The creators of lonelygirl15 have just showed how succesful it can be

edit: messed up the quote big time, fixed now

oh and p.s. you think those hundreds of thousands of people viewing lonleygirls video's all view it because they think its real or do you think they view it because they like the on-going story?

hell some people might not even find out its a fake even after this and will still continue to just come to youtube to just watch the lonelygirl video's,
mrgrieves
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, where is this web site you Creators wrote about?

And, if you're admitting that this is all fiction, why do you refuse to name the actors involved in the production?

Also, while we're at it, what's up with all the grotesque spam on this board. Very lame. Very unprofessional.
metamorphilia
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: the coming website. Has anyone tried making educated guesses and searched www.lonelygirl15.com to see if there are any pending web pages or other files on the server? I know there's at least the possibility of a 'hidden' site, like index2.html or a subfolder. I don't have the time to do it, but it might not be a fruitless effort...?
youareallfools
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgrieves wrote:
So, where is this web site you Creators wrote about?

And, if you're admitting that this is all fiction, why do you refuse to name the actors involved in the production?

Also, while we're at it, what's up with all the grotesque spam on this board. Very lame. Very unprofessional.

professional job or not its still obvious and has been for a while that the whole thing is fake/setup

the no.1 piece of evidence being the fan-site itself, which was registered before the first blog was ever released.....how exactly do you people who still believe its real counter a fact like that?

you think "lonelygirl" had some special agreement with the "owner" of the fan-site?

or perhaps the people who created the whole lonelygirl15 blog idea did in-fact register the site in advance
sTsMindless
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: THIS IS A FAKE!! Reply with quote

Razz

www.sts-clan-home.com
www.sts-clan-home.com/forum

Last edited by sTsMindless on Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I agree I don't understand the rather inept way they've gone about building a following, The Creators and Admin are one in the same based on IPs. There was no hack involved. All those other The_Creators though, now that's a different story...
antodav
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will believe that this is a professional production when I see a video revealing that it's a professional production.

But honestly, it's not that hard to believe. These are very high-quality, very well-edited videos.

That by itself does not mean anything however. It doesn't take professional equipment or a lot of money to make videos like these. All you literally need is an iSight camera and Final Cut Pro...or whatever the PC equivalent of that would be. Anyone can do it. As a video production major at my college, I HAVE done it, several times...it's not that hard at all.

It's silly to talk about these videos as "real" or "fake." Everything on YouTube, just like everything on TV, is fake in one way or another. It's all produced, its' all edited, it's all cut and pasted, any of it that is of quality is scripted--none of it is real. Real is what you see out your window every day. Real is work, school, life. Real is not what you find on the computer, or on a television screen. The people who talk about this or any other video phenomenon in terms of "real" or "fake" are deeply disturbed in regards to the very definition of reality itself.

Even if there are more people behind this phenomenon than just Bree and Daniel, I don't see how that cheapens it any. Video production is by its very nature a group endeavor. Whoever is responsible for these videos has done a good job and should be praised. The people who are going to stop watching this because it's "fake" are trapped in some sort of ideological fantasy and generally seem to have a perverse knee-jerk reaction towards anything that smells of "corporate" involvement (but that's the society we live in today).

I for one will keep on watching. In sad times like these we need good entertainment. If It's just Bree and Daniel doing an excellent job, then great. If it's Bree, Daniel, and a production crew behind the scenes, that's perfectly fine too. I hope they go the way of Brookers and get their own TV show. Either way, they have changed the way that talent transcends through the electronic media, forever.

Antodav

Last edited by antodav on Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
timsmith
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said this before but I'll say it again I hope its a bunch of college kids trying to do something different and this story isn't over yet by any means.
antodav
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

timsmith wrote:
I've said this before but I'll say it again I hope its a bunch of college kids trying to do something different and this story isn't over yet by any means.

I think that's probably the most likely scenario. Daniel is of college age; it's possible he's got some of his friends/classmates helping him edit these videos and they've started a little production company of sorts, with Bree as their primary talent. It may not have started out that way but that may have been what it eventually evolved into. Still, they're doing a very good job, and I think the majority of their haters on YouTube are just jealous.
dumpdorrell.com
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: I think this is still real, and the posting is fake Reply with quote

this was a real girl and boy and their real story. Now they are trying to make it seem as it was all planned. That is whats fake here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: