Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TEXT ANALYSIS: "URGENT: For my Helper!"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*applause for Panda*

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After presenting my first conclusion to the chat (above) and receiving feedback, I had a revelation very much like the one SadPanda explicates above--although she was definitely more thorough about it. Basically, I think that Tachyon was became afraid that she had been cut off by her superiors, called Mom and Dad, or The Other Side. The only reason she can think of for The Other Side to cut her off is that they think she's been outed by the Order. This creates a situation that Tach can't really handle. So, in an effort to ingratiate herself again with The Other Side, she decides to provide them with some important information. You all know what comes next. And here we are:

1. Tach is: a) inside the Order still, waiting to be caught, b) on the run.
2. The Order, which may not have suspected her before, is certainly on its guard against infiltration now, and is actively hunting moles.
3. The Other Side, whether it originally cut Tach off because it believed she was compromised or not, is certainly not going to come to her defense now.

What an interesting situation for poor Tachyon to find herself in.
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
After presenting my first conclusion to the chat (above) and receiving feedback, I had a revelation very much like the one SadPanda explicates above--although she was definitely more thorough about it. Basically, I think that Tachyon was became afraid that she had been cut off by her superiors, called Mom and Dad, or The Other Side. The only reason she can think of for The Other Side to cut her off is that they think she's been outed by the Order. This creates a situation that Tach can't really handle. So, in an effort to ingratiate herself again with The Other Side, she decides to provide them with some important information. You all know what comes next. And here we are:

1. Tach is: a) inside the Order still, waiting to be caught, b) on the run.
2. The Order, which may not have suspected her before, is certainly on its guard against infiltration now, and is actively hunting moles.
3. The Other Side, whether it originally cut Tach off because it believed she was compromised or not, is certainly not going to come to her defense now.

What an interesting situation for poor Tachyon to find herself in.

i know the order knows that tachyon betrayed them...but do they actually know who tachyon is?...like who she is in the order...?i dunno if im being clear enough on that or if it is too confusing...
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destrin41016 wrote:

i know the order knows that tachyon betrayed them...but do they actually know who tachyon is?...like who she is in the order...?i dunno if im being clear enough on that or if it is too confusing...

I'm sure that whoever she is, she doesn't go by Tachyon in the "real" world, so why would the Order continue to refer to her as such? And I'm also sure they aren't totally in the dark as to what her job was, but that may not make things any clearer.
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in other words, if they don't know who she actually is, she may still be there? Working for the order, I mean. She stole the stuff and left it in the park, but then she actually went back to work the next day? So they know Tachyon did it, but don't know which one of their workers is Tachyon.

Because if she really did leave, they would know her identity now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: