Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many languages do you speak? (bonus Q: Fav movie?)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: How many languages do you speak? (bonus Q: Fav movie?) Reply with quote

Hi Bree, I was just wondering...

Can a smart girl like yourself speak another language besides english (and monkeyish bearish and turtle...ish) If not would it interest you? you seem like a cosmopolitan kind of girl, having lived in so many different places.

Que te la pases muy bien Bree

P.S: What's your fav movie? I know you've said you dont like tv or movies that much but you must have seen something... may I recommend the Breakfast Club by the way (it's old but still quite up to date if you get my meaning)
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh good ones!
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Holly I just hope she'll answer me!

Will you Bree? pleeeeease?
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly's right - those are good questions! Hmm I've never been very good at learning languages for some reason. I did pick up a bit of Maori in NZ but not much... ohhh that reminds me of one of my favorite movies - Whale Rider. So amazing, I cry everytime Crying or Very sad . On a lighter note, The Breakfast Club is a great movie too. Molly Ringwald rocks - whatever happened to her? I like Emilio Estevez too...he was great in Young Guns. Yep, caught that one one cable a few years ago. I kinda like the outlaw type lol.
Kia Ora (thanks) for the questions.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Holly's right - those are good questions! Hmm I've never been very good at learning languages for some reason. I did pick up a bit of Maori in NZ but not much... ohhh that reminds me of one of my favorite movies - Whale Rider. So amazing, I cry everytime Crying or Very sad . On a lighter note, The Breakfast Club is a great movie too. Molly Ringwald rocks - whatever happened to her? I like Emilio Estevez too...he was great in Young Guns. Yep, caught that one one cable a few years ago. I kinda like the outlaw type lol.

Wow Bree vielen dank (thanks in german) for your reply! Maori must be a really interesting Language, sounds beautiful too. I haven't seen Whale Rider myself but i guess you noticed BC is one of my fav movies! you could learn a lot from that one, IMO. Anyway bon chance with the ceremony thing!
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great movie that was (Whale Rider, that is). I sigh just seeing the title.
Y'know, the girl who played Pai (Keisha Sumthin'...I think) was just eleven when she got that part. Never acted a day in her life, and they just pulled her out of school to get this really amazing performance from her.

Molly Ringwald has done a coupla TV things this year, but I think she has a daughter now that's probably taking up a good bit of her time.
Love ya, Molly. Can't wait to see your sequel, 'Thirty-Two Candles.'

Bree...you rock! Glad to see you've finally made your way over here...
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

Molly is great! I would give almost anything to see her in David Lynch's Blue Velvet, but she never had a chance to read for it, because her mother apparently kept the script from her. Crying or Very sad Her charisma would have made that an entirely different film! She is still active in the theatre, and she has played some great roles in a few indie films. (Her small part in Teaching Mrs. Tingle was too bland to be enjoyable for me, but it was awesome to see her on-screen. Very Happy)
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: