Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to get out of the ceremony

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: How to get out of the ceremony Reply with quote

Bree, you've been chosen for this ceremony based on a criteria which you obviously fulfill. If you don't want to be in the ceremony its probably a good idea to try to change your status regarding matching this criteria.
The deacons will have to find someone else if you're no use to them.
If you could explain why you've been chosen and for what we might come up with some better ideas.
Oh, and could you let us know what you know about your mate Cassy too.
I think you should have a good talk to Gemma, she's a little older and wiser than you and knows more than most about your religion.
Daniel will be there for you and you should put your trust in him, but protect him. Remember, religions start wars. Their powers of persuasion should not be taken lightly. Also remember that consent can only be based on understanding. If you don't know what you're getting shots for refuse them until you know what they are and what they're for. I hope you're not addicted to whatever it is they're pumping into you.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi PushedButton. I don't really know what to say right now...I'm more confused than I've ever. I've always trusted my parents, the community, our deacons...but now I just don't know what to do. I don't fully understand the ceremony or why I was chosen, but I don't think it's something I can change. I've always known I was special but...uggh I'm just rambling. Sorry just scared & confused...the messages from Gemma have been really unsettling & so have the warnings here on the forum. It's all so overwhelming! I'm only 17 and I love my parents. How do I go against everything I've ever known? What do I do?
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Hi PushedButton. I don't really know what to say right now...I'm more confused than I've ever. I've always trusted my parents, the community, our deacons...but now I just don't know what to do. I don't fully understand the ceremony or why I was chosen, but I don't think it's something I can change. I've always known I was special but...uggh I'm just rambling. Sorry just scared & confused...the messages from Gemma have been really unsettling & so have the warnings here on the forum. It's all so overwhelming! I'm only 17 and I love my parents. How do I go against everything I've ever known? What do I do?

I'm special too Very Happy
Bree it seems like there is some sort of reason that you're not being more transparent with us. I can respect that but it doesn't make my job on an advisory level very easy.
Your mother seems to be a strong advocate for free will, which is a strength in my eyes. Your family seems to be a well respected and valued part of your community and its seems like all eyes are on you at the moment. You are important to your group. You have to find out why. What makes you any different from any other girl in your community? We need to know why the ceremony is taking place. You need to find out what will happen to you.
My personal belief is that all ceremonies are symbolic, so who carries them out is irrelevant. If you're being fed a story about saving humanity, preventing the apocalypse or opening the gateway to heaven or something along those lines you are being fed bullshit.
There is nothing a tiny group or people dressing in shiny purple robes can do about the way the world is going to operate. Life happens in real time, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. God left us to it a long time ago and everyone is responsible for themselves and the others around them. No amount of doing yoga, having a shit diet, wearing robes, injecting yourself and doing funny walks chanting dead languages is going change the fact that life goes on.
sohmageek
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
...but now I just don't know what to do. I don't fully understand the ceremony or why I was chosen, but I don't think it's something I can change. I've always known I was special but...uggh I'm just rambling.

Rambling but giving us more clues on how we can help you. Is there something that your religion hold highly, I am not sure of your religion, but a lot of christian religions put pressure on things like marriage, virginity, "purity," etc.

I'm guessing there is something about your "purity" as they are giving you shots... but what is in the shots? what about your body are they trying to change. Go see a doctor and find out what it is.

I'm not recomending a 17 yr old girl to go out and have sex just to get out of a ceremony. I do believe if you want to get out, you may have to make yourself not what they want. Marriage may be an answer, altering your body to make yourself not their ideal candidate may, (something non permanent like changing your diet)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jc_gypsy7
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps talking to your parents about taking a family vacation might help right now... if you all suddenly book, say, a trip on a cruise ship and leave immediately, it would seem to be almost impossible for anyone in the church to be able to get to you and your parents.. and you'd be away for a decent period of time, as well.. so, hopefully, the deadline for the ceremony would come and go.
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jc_gypsy7 wrote:
Perhaps talking to your parents about taking a family vacation might help right now... if you all suddenly book, say, a trip on a cruise ship and leave immediately, it would seem to be almost impossible for anyone in the church to be able to get to you and your parents.. and you'd be away for a decent period of time, as well.. so, hopefully, the deadline for the ceremony would come and go.

That still leaves the issue of the religious community continuing its practice. If it is true that the ceremony is a danger to Bree, as Gemma is implying, then sooner or later this is going to happen to someone else.
Can we have it on our conscience that Bree is removed from harm to just be replaced by some other unfortunate?
We still don't know for sure the following..

Who is the ceremony for?
What is the ceremony?
Where the ceremony will take place?
Why the ceremony will take place?
When the ceremony will take place?
How the ceremony will take place?

And now, seen as her parents aren't answering and Bree is with Daniel, who we know knows less than Bree, who or what can we turn to to find out more.
Lucy has more information but can't be trusted in my opinion. Especially if your parents are now missing.
Gemma has sketchy information but seems to on our side.
Who does Gemma know that might have more answers?
Your parents may have left you at Daniels because they think you will be safe there. However, you didn't tell your parents about the photos on Lucy's computer and how Daniel got to find out about them. So you may want to think about going seeing Paul and Andrea for a few days.
I'm beginning to understand that talking about your religion isn't something you're comfortable with, The vast majority of recognized religions encourage spreading their faith. Have you ever wondered why your order is so intent on keeping so many secrets? Surely a belief is meant to be shared so that it can flourish.

Does your family have cellphones?
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes me wonder.. the only really 'nice' way I know to ask this: It's obvious you've hit puberty, but have you begun having monthly cycles? Gawd, it'd be horrible if the shots were hormones or something to slow it down or prevent it from beginning altogether. And the diet.. what were/weren't you eating? I know that improper nutrition can effect those types of things in women. Are the shots intramuscular or subcutaneous? Or are you receiving them intravenously? Surely they wouldn't have this turn into some sort of cannablistic ritual....you are what you eat type thing Confused

~tigerlilylynn
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Bree, use your power Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
I don't fully understand the ceremony or why I was chosen, but I don't think it's something I can change. I've always known I was special but...uggh I'm just rambling. Sorry just scared & confused... It's all so overwhelming! I'm only 17 and I love my parents. How do I go against everything I've ever known? What do I do?

Bree, I think you are the chosen one because you have power. The deacons know this and I think you do too, deep inside. By "power" I mean connection to the old magic.

If the deacons believe this, then you have power to equal theirs. Maybe you should think about a ceremony of your own: one that will force the deacons to leave you, your family and friends alone. I don't mean one that attacks the deacons: that is also in your power, but do not go there! I mean a ceremony that will bring your family back together and protect you. Think about it: your online friends will attend your ceremony, tens of thousands of them across the world joined with you.

You should not go against everything you have ever known. Instead, you should go with the things you know most deeply. Think about using the power of your religion for good. You are smart and brave and caring. You are not powerless. We will help you!
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you say 'old magic,' do you mean old magick? *kicks self in head* Sorry, trying to learn everything all at once Embarassed

~tigerlilylynn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: