Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0067 Where Are My Parents (11.3.06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavetheAvatar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
I Imagine Daniel going in to search the house gun drawn, in Jack Bauer kind of way, while Bree waits in the car. Someone comes and snatches Bree and she yells like crazy. They stuff her into a van and Daniel runs behind the van firing at it. When the van gets away he yells: "DAMNIT!" and the video ends

that was lame LOL.

No seriously, I don't think Bree is a puppet as many of you say. If she were, she wouldnt have questioned the ceremony and the cult. She listens to Daniel because she trusts him.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a false a alarm. Not because I would be disappointed or mad, but because of the hundreds of people who will be. I don't think it will be a false alarm though

Unless they're going to keep giving us false alarms so we're so unsure of everything that when the real big thing happens, we won't expect it at all.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temposs wrote:
Daniel has some experience in stalking from a distance. Even if he isn't a pro, at least he's done it before, so I think they'll do something like what you say. But I guess we'll see ^_^

Yeah, but he got caught. He didn't know he got caught, but the Order got pictures of him stalking.

It does look like the Creators are going to leave us hanging for a few days worrying, doesn't it? I predict that in a day or two, either Bree or Daniel will post a quick, panicked video telling us that they went to Bree's house, there was no sign of Bree's parents, and then the other one (either Bree or Daniel, depending on which one's posting the video) suddenly disappeared, got snatched by the cult, or is gone for some other inexplicable reason. Then the remaining person (Bree or Daniel) will desperately ask Gemma for help. Then we'll hear from Gemma.
itsmeforreal
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the creatortrons have also been made disapeared!

Afterall, they do know way to much!!

Hello? Anyone Out There?

New video please?
Jenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha I KNEW they were gonna run off!! From when they told Bree not to come home i KNEW it
emosux
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is anybody obsessively refreshing the page every once in a while waiting for the new video? >< i can't stop, it's a problem. COME ON, CREATORS!
cassieisabeyotch
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emosux wrote:
is anybody obsessively refreshing the page every once in a while waiting for the new video? >< i can't stop, it's a problem. COME ON, CREATORS!

Yeah...and the more time goes by the more we're expecting something BIG to happen. I think the Creators have some big shoes to fill with this one.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emosux wrote:

Yeah, I actually have a problem with my right arm now. Pain shooting up to my shoulder. I know it's from clicking refresh all week long.

My only hope is that this pain will be worth it.

Daniel? Bree? You out there somewhere?
cassieisabeyotch
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temposs wrote:
Morgan wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
wtf since when are her parents so nice....i thought they were mindless cult people who oversheltered their daughter... THIS IS ALL CHANGING TOO FAST FOR ME.

i'm scareddd. Shocked

I agree Confused

Bree's parents have never been mindless, though. They've always been described as being very intelligent, from the beginning, and also just by how intelligent(at least in an academic sense) Bree is, which was inherited and learned from her parents, since she was homeschooled. Bree's Mom is especially open-minded and supports the expression of free will, which is specifically being stifled in this situation. So it makes complete sense that she'd react strongly against the deacons' demands. They may have been brainwashed a bit by their religion, but these are intelligent people who are probably quite balanced and decent. In this extreme situation, it is very plausible that Bree's parents have awakened to the phoniness and danger of some of the aspects of this religion. Bree's parents recognize the danger, and are acting completely in character.

EDIT: Further, in my opinion, they have always acted "nice" throughout the story, or at least quite reasonable for parents. They haven't held their daughter back in a plausibly harmful way. They protected her from Daniel when he was influencing her in a way they thought was harmful, through parties they thought would not include healthy activities, and then sneaking out of the house. We know they allowed her to go to a public high school which she chose to leave because she was unable to cope socially there. They supported her when she wanted to go through with the ceremony, and supported her when she changed her mind. It's pretty consistent if you ask me...

except when her father was giving her shots without questioning what they were... and when they joyfully complied to her being invited into a ceremony but they were told not to attend... i understand everything you've said, but i still feel that they have had inconsistent characters throughout the series. mostly because bree changes her opinion based on her mood, which is quite typical of any teenager struggling with her freedom and family. my parents are my heroes some days, but others seem to be devil-spawn.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New vid is loading!!!
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh? What new video? Not Gemma's, right? A NEWER one? *goes back to check page*

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
Reb
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really Confused I don't see one
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither do I. All I see is Gemma's last one about her 'flatmates'.

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
whose voice is saying "hey bree, we gotta go". is it daniel? someone on the main video comments said it didn't sound like daniel, and i tend to agree.

the parents have been taken. but lucy will have a nice msg in her email "lonelygirl15 has posted a bulletin to your profile", and go to daniel's anyway to snatch her!

Yea that really didnt sound like Dan to me. If it's not dan then the obvious question is...who the hell was that?
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
Cue Bree and Daniel rushing home to interrupt their parents having a romantic moment with Bree finally out of the house.

Then the lulz will ensue.

This is what really should happen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: