Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game Over?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
itsmeforreal
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbird3190 wrote:
itsmeforreal wrote:
Cassie is Teh Ded.

If anyone knows who I am on second life and will guess, I will give you an sl surprise!

Come on Liz. that was easy

Damn. I didn't think anyone knew my id. I also thoughy my clue was pretty good. Poo. ok, surprise for you.
Jenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

I can imagine that the CiW were expecting something big to happen on ceremony day. When it didnt, they were kinda screwed, as they had nothing to work on, therefore just gave up, allowed the game to implode, and left it at that.

Any attempts to revive it via Frank's youtube etc, are probably either the PMs attempting to breathe the last bit of life back into it, or someone picking up where they left off.

I'd have picked up myself, but I've never PMed a game before, it's not recommended to PM one by yourself, and I dont think it'd work out anyway.

There's my rant done Very Happy Be interesting if we knew who the PMs were, as this wasnt canon.
cassieisabeyotch
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenna wrote:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

I can imagine that the CiW were expecting something big to happen on ceremony day. When it didnt, they were kinda screwed, as they had nothing to work on, therefore just gave up, allowed the game to implode, and left it at that.

Any attempts to revive it via Frank's youtube etc, are probably either the PMs attempting to breathe the last bit of life back into it, or someone picking up where they left off.

I'd have picked up myself, but I've never PMed a game before, it's not recommended to PM one by yourself, and I dont think it'd work out anyway.

There's my rant done Very Happy Be interesting if we knew who the PMs were, as this wasnt canon.

Agreed.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the dude behind this got a g/f is the best explanation
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really wish the creators would let us know what cassie was going to be. i feel like they just stopped because ciw messed things up. but what were they going to do? what really happened to that girl cassie? like i fosaiuf9sa8yfoas8fusdaoi UGH I WANNA KNOWWWWWWFKLDSHF89ASYT

lfkjsoifhs rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,dvhasid okay sorry. done.
xnyanpanx
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
i really wish the creators would let us know what cassie was going to be. i feel like they just stopped because ciw messed things up. but what were they going to do? what really happened to that girl cassie? like i fosaiuf9sa8yfoas8fusdaoi UGH I WANNA KNOWWWWWWFKLDSHF89ASYT

lfkjsoifhs rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,dvhasid okay sorry. done.

Seconded.
Guided
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Third.

This whole thing is still an obsession with me and it's been a month since anything new. >.<
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapor Snake wrote:

Well adios, Cassie. You were fascinating, you were puzzling, you were a drama queen, you were a tease. You were a let-down.

And she gave me a major case of ARG blue balls.
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparrow wrote:
Vapor Snake wrote:

Well adios, Cassie. You were fascinating, you were puzzling, you were a drama queen, you were a tease. You were a let-down.

And she gave me a major case of ARG blue balls.

I thought maybe Opaphid would relieve the pressure, but his ARG SUCKS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
BubbleYum211
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpAphid has filled the void since CiW left. Ive never played an ARG before so I dont know... Is it common for these to just "die off"? If CiW just gave up then I would think with the following that they had they would at least post some what of an explanation as to where they were going with their vids or why they stopped. I mean it started out well thought out and then with the SL thing it just died. Like I said, new to the ARG world but from what Ive looked up and seen most PM's will post as to what made them stop abruptly... Any thoughts?
azcandace
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahcapella wrote:
corveau wrote:
Has anyone noticed that Frank updated his yt profile....

THE PRIEST HAS SLAIN HIS VICTIM. 10/31/06.

JOIN NOW. THERE IS NO WAY OUT. BUG BUG BUG- SHE IS THE ANSWER.

[MORSE CODE] "THE TIME HAS COME TO CHOOSE YOUR SIDE. THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSEN OUR WAY SHALL LIVE. THIS IS NOT A GAME."

so maybe it's not over.....

Interesting! I'm most intrigued by the line "BUG BUG BUG- SHE IS THE ANSWER." The only bugs in LG15 I can think of offhand are the ones in the "swimming" video—the video that gave us Cassie! Bree wanted to go to the river to swim, and use her flip-flops to kill water beetles…Beatles? Dead Beatles? Paul was the first to die nearly 40 years ago (11/8/66), but of course that was a hoax. Paul, John, George—BUG BUG BUG—3 dead Beatles. (just kidding).

"SHE IS THE ANSWER." She who? Bree, the killer of beetles? Cassie, who was born in the "swimming/bug killing" video? Is there any connection—no matter how obscure—between Gemma and bugs? Lucy? Meh!

And what about "JOIN NOW. THERE IS NO WAY OUT"? Join what? Second Life? Well, from experience I'd say that applies to SL. Once you join, it's so addicting that there's truly no way out! Okay, sorry that I'm coming up with nothing but questions and ramblings about dead bugs! However, I find this change in Frank's profile to be a source of encouragement. Something actually changed!

PM. Puppet Master. Paul McCartney. Purple Monkey. COINCIDENCE??? (yes)

Its just boils down to either an alien race of bugs are going to invade us or they already have with this cult Smile plan and simple
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked Op about YT Frank, If I knew who to post it I would, but she said " Frank is a wanker, as the brits would say"....
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or maybe they where in on it with sl coz they knew they were running out of money so they done sa marketing scam to get us all onto it, and then sl got that huge grant thing coz so many ppl signed up (which was all us breeheads) and the creators got a cut of the dosh!

even if that isnt true, whoever made it is a complete c u next tuesday Evil or Very Mad

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
lonelyfan13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you guys seen the NEW Cassie yet? I think its either CIW under a new name with a new style, or it might even be the creators project, either way, its exciting. and no anagrams! ...yet! lol

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=itscassie
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, or someone having fun. Can't people find better ways to get their videos introduced? Its probably the same reason those videos are so bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: