Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Look What I Found! Weird!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toadlguy wrote:
Hey can we change the name of this section from "Religion" to "Thelema Discussion Group"?

Interesting that so many other threads degenerate to chat, but you only want to bicker about the one where thelemites are chatting about Thelema. I guess frog and monkey chats are perfectly fine...and snow.
maxomai
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sammy214 wrote:
tannhaus wrote:
Sammy214 wrote:
I know, just saying what I found, but I never knew he was into sex and all that stuff. Creepy guy.

If being into sex makes him a satanist, then that means most people on the planet are satanists.

No, if he has sex with little kids and stuff like that for rituals, and has sex with any woman for a ritual, thats REALLY creepy.

I have it on good authority that he masturbated, had sex with women, and had sex with men, for ritual work.

Frankly, I think it's silly and stupid to get creeped out by that.

Now, if he had sex with children under ANY context, THAT would be a good reason to get creeped out. I haven't been able to find an incident of this in AC's diaries though.
maxomai
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannhaus wrote:
toadlguy wrote:
Hey can we change the name of this section from "Religion" to "Thelema Discussion Group"?

Interesting that so many other threads degenerate to chat, but you only want to bicker about the one where thelemites are chatting about Thelema. I guess frog and monkey chats are perfectly fine...and snow.

I wanna talk about guns and flower arranging.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxomai wrote:
tannhaus wrote:
toadlguy wrote:

I wanna talk about guns and flower arranging.

Let the Adept be armed with his Magick Rod, and provided with his Mystic Rose.

rods are kinda gunny
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannhaus wrote:
toadlguy wrote:

It's really awesome how you accuse someone of "bickering" becuase they made one comment in a thread you didn't like.
kalika
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:
sororyzbl wrote:

Yeah, try lurking on the boards instead of getting laid on crowleymas. I myself am barely alive today. ugh.

I'll take posting on a message board to having sex any day.

You're making Baby Horus cry.

bwhwaaahahahahahahahhh!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I'M STILL LAUGHING......oh, i can't wait to use that....ahahahahah Laughing
DeadAngel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some of you have a really screwed up view about sex. It's part of nature, you ignorant brainwashed minds. Back in the day I bet some of our own ancestors screwed their brothers, fathers, sisters....it is how we bring life. It's a cycle and is perfectly natural. The fact that it pleases people is another thing entirely and there's no harm in being happy. Open your eyes, fools...if there was some ritual in which she'll be devirginized what will the dude get from it anyway? Like he's never screwed a chick before....seriously. Get over all this talk of bad and good and just enjoy the show.
greenshimmer
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sammy214 wrote:
tannhaus wrote:
Sammy214 wrote:
I know, just saying what I found, but I never knew he was into sex and all that stuff. Creepy guy.

If being into sex makes him a satanist, then that means most people on the planet are satanists.

No, if he has sex with little kids and stuff like that for rituals, and has sex with any woman for a ritual, thats REALLY creepy.

Not to mention he was a misogynist and said that women were only "tolerable" if they served their men. Which makes sense considering he also said that he preferred men in his private writings (of which there are several copies of).
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: More mindless rambling Reply with quote

Sammy214 wrote:

Other interests and accomplishments were wide-ranging—drug experimenter

I just wonder, though I suppose it would depends upon the drug/dosage, if this was an interest or accomplishment? I'd have to say the cough med I'm taking falls into the same category, whichever it is. The fact that it truly tastes like burnt licorice w/a splash of gas-station bathroom smell makes it quite a feat getting the crap to go down.

~tigerlilylynn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: