Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0064-What Makes Us Sad?(11/1/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the bottles were important, wouldn't the Creators make more of an effort to let us see what the bottles are instead of just making us spend countless hours trying to force the pics to do something that isnt possible?

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noelle wrote:
If the bottles were important, wouldn't the Creators make more of an effort to let us see what the bottles are instead of just making us spend countless hours trying to force the pics to do something that isnt possible?

By doing so they may give away more of the plot than they intend to at the time, on the other hand they may just be screwing with our heads Shocked

I vote the second option Laughing Laughing
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the last bottle reminds me of putting tin foil on a bottle and drawing lines on it with a sharpie. I see people put foil on their water bottles often. Why? lol I really dont know. Razz
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quick update on the audio...

we worked on and off on this yesterday. Adam had to leave to go to vancouver to do some promo thing for his work this morning(stupid money maker....) and I'm not allowed to touch the equipment when he's not there. I'll respect him while I'm cat-sitting and I'll leave the equipment alone.

I did download some software last night onto my computer hoping that we could hear the one part that is tricking us up. But I've come to the conclusion that many of you guys already did...
She's jsut rambling.
But it does seem to be almost...constructive rambling. THere are pieces that seem to be well thought out compared to the obvouisly rambling parts (and their all like...grrr)

Was this trouble..nope. I got free food and free babysitting for the day (Well free babysitting after the rest of the boys got off work and came over to help us.)

So in conclusion, my thoughts on the audio. Most of it rambling, but the negative winning over the postive is something i really think that we should look into.

Especially after seeing her latest video....

RUN BREE RUN!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweetie55 wrote:
the last bottle reminds me of putting tin foil on a bottle and drawing lines on it with a sharpie. I see people put foil on their water bottles often. Why? lol I really dont know. Razz

To keep the "water bottle sweat" from getting everything wet.

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paisley wrote:
did anyone notice the funky transition at the beginning (between "elephants are very intellignet" and "actually, they're a lot like humans") ?

it looks a little cassie-esque to me. and there's a little noise or something during it. weird?

I actually did notice that and I went back and watched it again to make sure I wasn't hearing things. LOL

I liked this video!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noelle wrote:

Sometimes I swear they do things like that so that they can read our over analyzations and have a good laugh. Laughing
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Noelle wrote:

Sometimes I swear they do things like that so that they can read our over analyzations and have a good laugh. Laughing

I think about this all the time.....if I were the Creators I'd find it a bit entertaining to mess with us sometimes.
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
quick update on the audio...

we worked on and off on this yesterday. Adam had to leave to go to vancouver to do some promo thing for his work this morning(stupid money maker....) and I'm not allowed to touch the equipment when he's not there. I'll respect him while I'm cat-sitting and I'll leave the equipment alone.

I did download some software last night onto my computer hoping that we could hear the one part that is tricking us up. But I've come to the conclusion that many of you guys already did...
She's jsut rambling.
But it does seem to be almost...constructive rambling. THere are pieces that seem to be well thought out compared to the obvouisly rambling parts (and their all like...grrr)

Was this trouble..nope. I got free food and free babysitting for the day (Well free babysitting after the rest of the boys got off work and came over to help us.)

So in conclusion, my thoughts on the audio. Most of it rambling, but the negative winning over the postive is something i really think that we should look into.

Especially after seeing her latest video....

RUN BREE RUN!

I agree with your 'constructive rambling' theory. I must admit that, after watching the speeded up part and hearing about tiny chemicals in my brain, I thought she was trying to explain to us about sodium, potassium, neurotransmitters, and how impluses travel across neurons and synapses.

(people who took high school bio know what I'm talking about. Sorry, guys, but I've been busy and just wanted to post something Sad )

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: