Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LGPedia Appreciation Week (10/29 - 11/04)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: LGPedia Appreciation Week (10/29 - 11/04) Reply with quote

Hello, faithful and devoted members of the LG15 community. That time has come again where we have to ask for your support. Now before you get all up in arms thinking we're about to grill your for your hard earned cash, rest assured that nothing could be farther from the truth. What I am going to ask from you though is for your support with the LGPedia: the great repository of all things LG15 related.

Wouldn't be great if the answers to any questions you may have about Bree, Owen, or even OpAphid could be found in one easy-to-use, highly cross-referenced source of information? Well... that is exactly what you get from the LGPedia. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can start a new page with what little you do know. In a few days, that seed of a page that you planted may grow into to a towering tree of knowledge as various users water it by contributing what they know about the topic.

To this end, I declare October 29th to November 4th 2006 to be LGPedia Appreciation Week. I implore each of you to visit the LGPedia and promote its growth by adding new pages of LG15 facts; expand upon incomplete pages that you may find; or streamline pages that are in need of reorganization.

Don't worry about breaking things; any edits can be easily reverted. To begin, just visit the LGPedia, read the guidelines, and have fun.

By the way, these very forums do not have an LGPedia page. Why don't you try your hand at making one?

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/
jc_gypsy7
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know.. I just added my two cents Razz
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for rallying the troops!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: