Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0072 Don't Trust The Authorities (11/13/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: the authorities Reply with quote

xrockette19x wrote:
i do read the forums a lot, but lately i've been reading less, due to the self-righteous pompous attitudes of contributors. i used to be very into the CiW forums before it died, possibly because people were actually respectful of others opinions there. it's just a show, there's no need to get all testy about other people's interpretations/ideas about it. and this isn't just to you, it's to several people on here. part of the reason i stopped being an english major is because i got sick of people talking just to make themselves sound smart (plus it's a useless major), i don't really need that in something i look to for mindless entertainment as well.

I'm not touchin' that with a ten foot pole.
xrockette19x
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Just a t hought Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
SassysouthNC wrote:
Don't tell P-Monkey what I said...sounds to me like P-Monkey may be bugged..and she is telling Bree to throw him in the water

Good point! The deacon may have planted a bug on one of the stuffed animals! maybe that's why he was last to leave the house. I found it strange that no one asked why he was the last one to come out of the house (going to the bathroom doesn't explain it)

i have said this before. i think maybe that note wasn't really from the parents, and that he's deff bugged.

i also wonder about gemma's true motives... she says "stay put" ..maybe because she's alerting the order as to bree's location? Confused
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
thejyav wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
Can you imagine being this type of "athlete"? It's so ridiculously absurd!
its more athletic than say...bowling

I'm not sure that's true.....jumping and then holding your breath until your head bobs up out of the water? I wonder who even thought of such a thing in the first place.

well you dont drink beer and eat hotdogs while you are doing that, that was my reason for suggesting it as more along that path.
UpbeatMarshWiggle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why Gemma has to be surruptitious about P. Monkey being bugged anyway. Whether she's up front about it or not, the end result is that P. Monkey goes for a swim, and the Order gets cut off. They're going to know they've been discovered either way.

It would've been just as easy to say, "Bree, P. Monkey is bugged. Stuff him in the pool for 30 minutes and all will be well."

Smile

UMW
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been checking these forums every now and then but, like xrockette19x, I have been visiting this site less and less because of the lack of focus on the real topics of interest. There is too much nonsense and I miss those fine individuals who don't participate as often now. They really explored every video and real discussions took place on this site about ideas. Insightful ideas, too! However, unlike xrockette19x, I believe it's moronic to comment in a forum about how it's now beneath you to comment in a forum! I am here because I want to be apart of this and I am eager to interact with those of you who are capable of a deeper analysis.
On that note, may I remark on this emphasis of struggle with water? Today is the not the day to finally start commenting in these forums because my current homework level has almost reduced my mind to a puddle of mush. I think my brainwaves are about to flatline. So, forgive me if this sounds ridiculous: In the video where Bree explains the story of a ship crashing into rocks, she also talks about the two survivors being washed up on shore and later a woman finding them and killing one. It's the longitude video. I have no motivation to refer to actual names here. You know what I'm talking about. Anyways, I think that this theme of water and struggle is reoccuring for a reason. I want to believe that there may be more answers to why Gemma mentions this old olympic game in the longitude video. By the way, I also suspect Gemma doesn't have Bree's best interest at heart. You could say I'm on the "Gemma is not trustworthy" team.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
Can you imagine being this type of "athlete"? It's so ridiculously absurd!
its more athletic than say...bowling

I took Bowling in college as my Physical Education class. It was either that or ballroom dancing, billiards, or water aerobics. Laughing
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did some research which lead me on a lot of differenct tangents so if anyone ran into any of these ideas let me know.

I started by comparing Daniel to a cat and searched cats and Egypt. I posted on that already......but anywho I then searched water, death, ceremony and came up with Yeats' poem "The Second Coming" talking about a 2000-year cycle. Wonder if that's coming up? Here are a couple of lines:

"The ceremony of innocence is drowned"
"That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last"

This website had another Yeats poem called "The Cat and The Moon". I thought of Daniel ('fraid of water) and Bree (moonchild).

This is also Yeats:

"To a Squirrel at Kyle-na-no," short
enough to be quoted in entirety:

Come play with me;
Why should you run
Through the shaking tree
As though I'd a gun
To strike you dead?
When all I would do
Is to scratch your head
And let you go."

Confused
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
I took Bowling in college as my Physical Education class. It was either that or ballroom dancing, billiards, or water aerobics. Laughing

Geez...I wish I could've played pool instead of flag football and and all the other activities I would have rather eaten glass than played. At least I'd use it again.

Anyway..I think many of us miss the deep analysis that used to go on and the days of CIW, but I think the fact that all our work never led to much of anything has caused the current state of affairs. Sometimes, by the time I am ready to comment on a video, there's not much left to say becuase they are getting more and more vapid....then, even when there is something to analyze, it's like what's the point? It never goes anywhere. I just wanted to say that I don't think it's really the members' fault.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also want to know why Gemma said "i'm gonna do research and get back to you" and then neglected to do so. UGHH.

I'm glad you brought that vlog Wisi Girl, I had forgotten the story.
Some research on the man(Sir Admiral Cloudesley):

Quote:
that his parents were but in middling circumstances, and that the name of Cloudesley was given him with a view to conciliate the notice of a relation, who had the ability to befriend him: it does not appear, however, that he derived from it any more than a nominal advantage; he was destined to be the fabricator of his own fortune, and to be enriched by means more honourable to himself.

...maybe relates to P. Monkey? Or anyone? idk.

Quote:
The service that first distinguished him, was in an expedition to Tripoli, the corsairs of which had very much annoyed our traders in the Mediterranean. The squadron appeared before Tripoli on the 14th January, in the year 1676. The enemy were, however, fully prepared; and Sir John Narborough, who had the command, determined to try, previously, the effect of negotiation, confining his demands on the Dey to satisfaction for the past, and security for the future, and appointed Mr. Shovel to negotiate the terms. But though he delivered his message with great spirit and propriety, his youth was despised, and he was sent hack with an indefinite answer.

The answer was not the sole result of his embassy; Mr. Shovel had made some important observations, and reported them also to Sir John Narborough, who sent him with a second message, and with directions for farther inquiry and observation. Mr. Shovel only experienced fresh insolence on the part of the Dey; and on his return to the Admiral, assured him, that, notwithstanding their lines and forts, they might burn the ships in the harbour: he was of course appointed to make good his assertion; and in the night of the 4th of March, with all the boats of the squadron, filled with combustible matter, he entered the harbour. The night was extremely dark, and Lieutenant Shovel, having first seized the guard-boat, proceeded to the destruction of the ships, viz. The White Eagle Crowned, of 50 guns; the Looking- Glass, of 36 guns; the Santa Clara, of 34 guns, and a French vessel, of 20; the object was completely effected, and he returned to the squadron without the loss of a single man.

...this reminded me of the song "We Will Light You On Fire"
...have there been any other mentions of burning?

Shovel Cloudisley sailed for England, and I noticed that:
Quote:
On the 12th of December, 1688, King James II abdicated the throne, and withdrew to France.

....This was during his time. And I know that Dec. 12 is a date of much question.

Quote:
The division commanded by Sir Cloudesley consisted of the Barfleur, Eagle, Orford, Assurance, Warspite, Swiftsure, Nottingham, Tilbury, and Lenox.

Quote:
Sir Cioudesley, on his return to England, was presented to the Queen, by Prince George, and had the honour of kissing her Majesty`s hand.

Quote:
The next day the body of Sir Cloudesley was thrown ashore upon the island of Scilly, and was found by some fishermen, who having taken a valuable emerald ring from his finger, stripped him and buried him in the sand. The ring being handed about, and becoming a subject of conversation on the island, was heard of by Mr. Paxton, purser of the Arundel, who having sought out the men, and desired a sight of the ring, declared it to be Sir Cloudesley Shovel's, and obliged them to show where they had deposited the body. The place having been pointed out, the body was taken up and conveyed on board the Arundel, in which it was brought to Plymouth, and from thence to the admiral`s house in Soho. square. It was afterwards buried with great solemnity in Westminster Abbey.

...This defies what bree told us..?

Quote:
In his public character he was zealous for the honour of his Sovereign, and the good of his country. As a private gentleman, his demeanour was affable to all; in his family he was affectionate, as the husband and the parent; as the master, mild and benevolent. And when Sir John Leake was made Rear-admiral of England as his successor, the Queen told him, she knew no man so fit to repair the loss of the ablest seaman in her service.

This may have all just been worthless, so if so, I apologize.
If you see anything, let me know.
It's all from: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/3682/csbionavchron.html

Quote:
It was about this time that Captain Hastings, in the Sandwich, driving through the enemy`s ships, his anchors not being clear, was killed.

I just found that amusing.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:

Geez...I wish I could've played pool instead of flag football and and all the other activities I would have rather eaten glass than played. At least I'd use it again.

Anyway..I think many of us miss the deep analysis that used to go on and the days of CIW, but I think the fact that all our work never led to much of anything has caused the current state of affairs. Sometimes, by the time I am ready to comment on a video, there's not much left to say becuase they are getting more and more vapid....then, even when there is something to analyze, it's like what's the point? It never goes anywhere. I just wanted to say that I don't think it's really the members' fault.

I agree, I've given up trying to figure out what the 'clues" mean. From now on, I'm just going to stick to my theory that The Order is a secret society of Egyptologists.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an interesting article about Crowley and Yeats. They really did not like eachother!

http://www.ashe-prem.org/eight/morgan.shtml
onetruegnome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UpbeatMarshWiggle wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:
Holden wrote:
The creators need to watch some Buffy.

Oh no! Not Buffy, please! That's the lamest tv series ever! Rolling Eyes

OK, one free pass for simple ignorance. Smile

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND? Buffy (and Angel) were/are some of the best written/produced shows to hit television in the last 20 years! Joss Whedon is a genius, God bless him.

(taking a deep breath). OK, I'm done now.

UMW

I second that Joss Whedon is a genius. And what is with Occult-themed shows being set in California (Buffy, Angel and LG15)??
xrockette19x
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
I have been checking these forums every now and then but, like xrockette19x, I have been visiting this site less and less because of the lack of focus on the real topics of interest. There is too much nonsense and I miss those fine individuals who don't participate as often now. They really explored every video and real discussions took place on this site about ideas. Insightful ideas, too! However, unlike xrockette19x, I believe it's moronic to comment in a forum about how it's now beneath you to comment in a forum! I am here because I want to be apart of this and I am eager to interact with those of you who are capable of a deeper analysis.
On that note, may I remark on this emphasis of struggle with water? Today is the not the day to finally start commenting in these forums because my current homework level has almost reduced my mind to a puddle of mush. I think my brainwaves are about to flatline. So, forgive me if this sounds ridiculous: In the video where Bree explains the story of a ship crashing into rocks, she also talks about the two survivors being washed up on shore and later a woman finding them and killing one. It's the longitude video. I have no motivation to refer to actual names here. You know what I'm talking about. Anyways, I think that this theme of water and struggle is reoccuring for a reason. I want to believe that there may be more answers to why Gemma mentions this old olympic game in the longitude video. By the way, I also suspect Gemma doesn't have Bree's best interest at heart. You could say I'm on the "Gemma is not trustworthy" team.

i don't think it's beneath me to comment in a forum, i think it's ridiculous how disrespectful and bitchy people are. thanks for solidifying my decision. peace out, and le f**k off.
alejito burrito
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
However, unlike xrockette19x, I believe it's moronic to comment in a forum about how it's now beneath you to comment in a forum! I am here because I want to be apart of this and I am eager to interact with those of you who are capable of a deeper analysis.

But are you hot like xrockette19x? No.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: