Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to defeat "The Order"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: How to defeat "The Order" Reply with quote

Bree,

The most notable thing about the belief systems in "secret societies" like the Masons or (my favorite) The Illuminati, is their unbelievable degree of loyalty to other members of the order.

Things like allowing an enemy general a day to prepare before the final push just because both generals happen to be members of the secret society even though they had never actually met before used to be common. Or, how George Washington was allowed into a British camp because that was where the nearest Masonic lodge was so that he could be sworn in as a Grand Master without any interference.

It really is remarkable the degree of loyalty it instills in its members.

The real question for you and Daniel to answer is WHY do they want you so badly. Once you know the answer to that, you can change the course of events. If you are no longer desired by "The Order" then the Order is no longer a threat. BUT, you need to figure out the "why" before you get to the "how".

I suspect Gemma has more information than she's let us in on so far.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you've done your research. I enjoy history too. I recently read a biography on George Washington ... interesting stuff.

I believe the issue you raised is something I need to think about further. It's just that recent events have been very confusing and I'm kinda scared. I'm not sure I want to let myself think about it ...
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, I was once affiliated with the a secret society. In my case, it was the Freemasons. I know for a fact that you can break away, even if you know their secrets. They may not like it, but it happens all the time.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Bree, I was once affiliated with the a secret society. In my case, it was the Freemasons. I know for a fact that you can break away, even if you know their secrets. They may not like it, but it happens all the time.

ooooo u were in the freemason's?

u jus gettin cooler n cooler Razz

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
I see you've done your research. I enjoy history too. I recently read a biography on George Washington ... interesting stuff.

I believe the issue you raised is something I need to think about further. It's just that recent events have been very confusing and I'm kinda scared. I'm not sure I want to let myself think about it ...

Thanks for your reply. Regarding George Washington, you are probably aware that he did not doubt the existence of "The Illuminati" as evidenced here:
"Reverend, Sir, it was not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati -- the principles of Jacobinism -- had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
October 24, 1798, in a letter written to the Reverend G. W. Snyder"

Don't worry about doing the research - we'll do it for you and help solve this mystery. (now if we could get Gemma to give us a decent clue...)

P.S. - P. Monkey needs a "bath". (Trust me on this one)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: