Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Order
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caroline
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, i posted this in another part of the forum too, but thought it was semirelevant to this.

Op messaged me about how 'The Order' is multifaceted - just like Gemmers was talking about in her video. I thought that perhaps Op was 'The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn', turns out I was wrong. But anyway, there are link between what Gemmers said and Op

I think also that there are alot of parallels in the story lines - important events seem to happen around the same time, and have similarities. Such as Tachyon running off, and Bree running off. Im really not sure how they are connected (at this stage I dont think Bree is Tachyon...) but interesting to see how things turn out!
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
it is getting more and more obvious to me as this progresses that OpAphid is in someway connected to the creators of LG15.
Whether it is just another part of the story, or if it is a series that is spun off of LG. Who knows...
but This video is tieing a lot of the little loose ends up concerning the OpAphid story line. Example, the egyptian languages.
It's obvious to me that the order in the LG series knows a lot about comlex languages that today we would consider puzzles. Hence...the anagrams. THe puzzles....
Smile
got to be cannon.
I'm excited for this now!!!

*jumping around*

charlieeeeee!!!

Betcha they saw how good Op was and asked if they could tie in her concepts and maybe eventually there will be vids of bree in a towel trying to make a phone call, or daniel with inverted color in the park... Wink
BubbleYum211
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone emailed Op and asked anything about Gemma, Bree or Daniel? Like snuck it in an email and tried to be sneaky about it? I havent seen anything like that in the archives but I could have over looked it... Sorry for the kinda off-topicness of this, but it just popped into my head reading about Op being canon or non-canon. Does anyone know?
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be hard to mention all 3 and be "sneaky" about it. opaphid is quite intelligent.
BubbleYum211
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just curious to know if anyone has done it yet. Im sure no one is going to come out and email Op directly asking about the 3 expecting to get a serious or good awnser. Anyhow, I guess we will see if it all ties together.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BubbleYum211 wrote:
I was just curious to know if anyone has done it yet. Im sure no one is going to come out and email Op directly asking about the 3 expecting to get a serious or good awnser. Anyhow, I guess we will see if it all ties together.

check out what I got this morning...they are all screwed!

MaxZyrix
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romeo and Juliet = Daniel and Bree.

Man, they wont know what hit 'em.
Glory285
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BubbleYum211 wrote:
Has anyone emailed Op and asked anything about Gemma, Bree or Daniel? Like snuck it in an email and tried to be sneaky about it? I havent seen anything like that in the archives but I could have over looked it... Sorry for the kinda off-topicness of this, but it just popped into my head reading about Op being canon or non-canon. Does anyone know?

I emailed her and asked her about Gemma, she didnt directly answer me, i believe i posted it in the email thread she just said "all will be revealed in time".
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BubbleYum211 wrote:

She has mentioned all of them in passing in several emails (just look through the archives, lots of stuff). She has admitted to putting a tracking device (GPS, maybe? Surprised ) in Daniels car. She has also expressed concern for Bree's 'condition' in several emails. But when you ask her about Gemma, she seems to clam up.

I still think its very interesting how Gemma's YT name came up on Tachy's "correspondence" list from her 1st drop. It's also interesting that, when emailed about it, Gemma was vauge (and kinda stupid) but she answered the emails, none the less.

Out of ALL the emails Gemma gets (come on, you know her mailbox is FULL as hell), the fact that she responded to some of our forum members at all is pretty interesting to consider.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I'm wondering...

Romeo and Juliet are the epitomy of star-crossed lovers, from two different worlds, like Daniel and Bree.

But they ended up dead!!! Is this a fortelling of things that may happen?
Shocked
Or am I just overanalyzing cuz I'm excited that we get new stuff to work on tonight?

Very Happy
BubbleYum211
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for clearing that up for me guys! I appreciate it... Like I said I looked through the email archive and must have skipped over the pages that had all of those emails on them... Laughing
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure where to put this, or if it has any significance, but this was one of the comments on LG's latest video:

# The Deacons Says:
November 14th, 2006 at 9:06 pm

You have caused much in the way of pain to your loved ones اوريم وتميم

You do know that they who are trying to stop your Ascent have invoked the fallen Asmodai and Sonneillon to find you. We want to protect you from them why do you think we have tried so hard to keep you a secret. We are protecting you… the entire Pseudomonarchia Daemonum has been alerted to your rebirth.

Within you is the key of linguistics to it all. You can provide the link between the polytheistic and monotheistic teachings. You can show the evil against the great Origenes Adamantius and the twisting of his words.
Bree you are اوريم وتميم you can help bring together all the theocracies together and prove what is real and what is farce. You are the light that can bring peace.

Daniel “Beast” as you call him? Do you really trust him? Who has led you to where you are? Who has made you question your parents? Could he be a deceiver?

What if Daniel “Beast” is Sariel as was foretold to you by the elders?

We and your parents know your purpose and we understand its a lot to put on you… but you are the one. You know we don’t want to hurt you… you know we have your best interests at heart… you know your parents love you. Please for everyone come back.
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THen they posted

The Deacons Says:
November 14th, 2006 at 9:55 pm
Just keep in mind that any idiot with a keyboard can come here under any screen name they like]

and then
The Deacons Says:
November 14th, 2006 at 10:28 pm
Richard, relax. We would never come to an internet fansite and leave secret names like اوريم وتميم for the whole world to see.
We’re much craftier than that.
The posers above are merely imitators and will be dealt with accordingly.
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no connection between The Deacons and OpAphid. It would be one thing if they were members of Ipod Opera, but OpAphid and Tachyon have been very clear about authenticating related in-game things from those that are not.

For some of us who suffered the Crisis of Infinite Cassies, it's a nice change of pace!

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: