Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Motel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: The Motel Reply with quote

Perhaps you should look into relocating. It seems as though you are being followed. I would try to stay always in public places. Try to loose the people following you. Keep your eyes open, don't stay away from daniel at all. Go everywhere together (maybe no to the bathroom).

Good Luck!
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't use a credit card! they could track you faster than you can say "Deacon". I also hope either you or Daniel has some experience in martial arts...
glassdiamond
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Don't use a credit card! they could track you faster than you can say "Deacon". I also hope either you or Daniel has some experience in martial arts...

And if you don't know martial arts, go for the weak areas like I learned by watching Miss Congeniality. Razz Just remember to S.I.N.G.:

Solar Plexus (elbow to the stomach. bonus points if you can add extra leverage to the swing by gripping the fist of the arm you're swinging and using your other arm for more force)
Instep (stomp the inside-side of the foot. Put as much weight behind it as possible.)
Nose (bash them as hard as you can here. try to tighten your fist and use your knuckles if they have you from behind, if not, use the heel of your hand and strike upward while putting the full force of your body behind it.)
Groin (hope it's a guy. lol)

I've never had to use these thankfully but I would imagine that right now, any bit of info to make you feel more secure is a help.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh nice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: