Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thor likes daniel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: thor likes daniel Reply with quote

um ok so i don't know if anyone else got this or if its just me being weird but from the man in the suit video i think bree likes daniel. the way she was like we aren't going to show that it just didn't seem like her. she could have made a joke out of it like the other two lie tests. idk, let me know what you think.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It clearly came up negative, Thor hates Daniel, because Daniel had just threatened to eat him. Come on now, how does this translate to Bree?

That could have been a good moment for teenage drama, but it wasn't. It was just a cute bear wanting to kill Daniel.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was a joke (a funny one me thinks ^^)
Thor's result showed he didn't like Daniel and Bree didn't show Daniel... funny..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: