Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How will the game change?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
katz31 wrote:
iamcool wrote:
hmmmmm selfishness Confused

if it was the other way round and you wanted to catch up on something but people were calling u a nob for wanting to be involved u wud be moanin like a little bitch

If people were calling me a "nob" I'd wonder wth they were talking about.

its actually the end of a penis but is used as an insult

ok then noob if it makes u feel better Confused

I'm gonna disregard my previous post for just one second:
You mean "knob". See, spelling correctly (or not trolling at all) is a good thing!

Ok, back to "let's all play nice".
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
Why to a sense a wee bit of hostility in this thread? It's going both ways and should stop since we're gonna be working together once the ball get rolling again.

yeh but its the people that are saying "why should they get to come in now when we've done the rest of the work" people have a problem with coz it was the same when people wanted to know what was happening with ciw (includin me) and everyone helped no problem!

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
iamcool wrote:
katz31 wrote:
iamcool wrote:
hmmmmm selfishness Confused

if it was the other way round and you wanted to catch up on something but people were calling u a nob for wanting to be involved u wud be moanin like a little bitch

If people were calling me a "nob" I'd wonder wth they were talking about.

its actually the end of a penis but is used as an insult

ok then noob if it makes u feel better Confused

I'm gonna disregard my previous post for just one second:
You mean "knob". See, spelling correctly (or not trolling at all) is a good thing!

Ok, back to "let's all play nice".

no thats a door knob and a dont reely think thats insulting Confused

absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
absolution wrote:
Why to a sense a wee bit of hostility in this thread? It's going both ways and should stop since we're gonna be working together once the ball get rolling again.

yeh but its the people that are saying "why should they get to come in now when we've done the rest of the work" people have a problem with coz it was the same when people wanted to know what was happening with ciw (includin me) and everyone helped no problem!

I don't think anyone was imlpying that no one should be allowed to participate because some of the work's already been done, they were referring to the AphidPedia. All the hard work has already been done THERE so people who want to join in can go there and catch up, then ask questions here if they're still unsure of stuff. Plus, there's plenty more hard work to do once we start playing again! We'll have more people helping so hopefully it'll get done faster.

And doorknob and end of peen knob are spelt the same.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
iamcool wrote:
absolution wrote:

I don't think anyone was imlpying that no one should be allowed to participate because some of the work's already been done, they were referring to the AphidPedia. All the hard work has already been done THERE so people who want to join in can go there and catch up, then ask questions here if they're still unsure of stuff.

And doorknob and end of peen knob are spellled the same.

that wasnt what they ment and u know it Wink Smile

and no they aren't Smile

absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
absolution wrote:
iamcool wrote:
absolution wrote:

I don't think anyone was imlpying that no one should be allowed to participate because some of the work's already been done, they were referring to the AphidPedia. All the hard work has already been done THERE so people who want to join in can go there and catch up, then ask questions here if they're still unsure of stuff.

and no they aren't Smile

Are you just being a shit-stirrer?

Yes they are!! It's probably spelt both ways: For people who know how to spell (ME!!) and people who don't Laughing
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
iamcool wrote:
absolution wrote:
iamcool wrote:
absolution wrote:

and no they aren't Smile

Are you just being a shit-stirrer?

Yes they are!! It's probably spelt both ways: For people who know how to spell (ME!!) and people who don't Laughing

i know how to spell perfectly Smile

and yes i am doing this to annoy you Smile

romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
iamcool wrote:
absolution wrote:

I don't think anyone was imlpying that no one should be allowed to participate because some of the work's already been done, they were referring to the AphidPedia. All the hard work has already been done THERE so people who want to join in can go there and catch up, then ask questions here if they're still unsure of stuff. Plus, there's plenty more hard work to do once we start playing again! We'll have more people helping so hopefully it'll get done faster.

agreed. The work has been done, and is there for new people to read. What shouldnt happen is lots of people running to this board going "LYKE ZOMG! WHATS A TACHYON?" If all the compiled info is read, then the game should be well understood.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:

agreed. The work has been done, and is there for new people to read. What shouldnt happen is lots of people running to this board going "LYKE ZOMG! WHATS A TACHYON?" If all the compiled info is read, then the game should be well understood.[/quote]

Urgh. The Non-OpAphiders think they're not welcome down here because.. I can't even see why entirely.

Would a Mod be so kind as to do a thread clean-up when they have the time?

Last edited by absolution on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there was definitely something to sense is my opinion. Either way, the bickering is not going to get anyone, anywhere. And, to be fair, most of us 'noobs' have been on the LG15 board long enough to not post zOMG Whats tachyon posts. But, either way...enough bitching, more reading...on my part, I mean.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this seems like is when mommy and daddy have a second kid, and you arent the special only child anymore.

Feelings are going to be hurt at first, until its realized that the new kid can play with you and take the blame for your screw ups Smile

All this will pass, things will go back to normal. Not like people have been in/out of this game since it started.

Everyone's feelings are valid, but I'm sure this wont be the main topic of conversation once the new clues are dropped.
baggage
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not so. Most of us are from the CiW group and we are mostly adults. We feel so warm and welcomed, btw. :sic:

Seriously. I don't know why the assumption is that if you have not been following OpAphid from the beginning that you are 14 or are unable to spell.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baggage wrote:
Quote:
Not so. Most of us are from the CiW group and we are mostly adults. We feel so warm and welcomed, btw. :sic:

Seriously. I don't know why the assumption is that if you have not been following OpAphid from the beginning that you are 14 or are unable to spell.

I think it's youtube and rever comments that freaked everyone out (that and some of the posters in more general areas). There are a large number of teens watching the show and it's a fear of those people coming over. No one doubts the spelling prowess of CIW players just the "OMG liek theys should rly makeout that would roXX0rs" people. (personal opinion: even if the teeniebopperest posters come over they'll either adjust to the new peer group or bail of their own accord so I'm not worried in the long run.)
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Tiger. I think that it is like when you got a new toy as a child. For a while, you got all excited by it, but then that wears off and you aren't interested in it. There will be the select few that will be willing to deal with the sleepless nights (especially for us east coasters) and the clues that haunt your dreams and they will be most welcome.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
I agree with Tiger. I think that it is like when you got a new toy as a child. For a while, you got all excited by it, but then that wears off and you aren't interested in it. There will be the select few that will be willing to deal with the sleepless nights (especially for us east coasters) and the clues that haunt your dreams and they will be most welcome.

Like getting crazy phone calls with spooky backwards whispering and such? Yeah. Been there...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: