Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coping Mechanisms - Bree's Attitude

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A_Gray_Phantom
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Coping Mechanisms - Bree's Attitude Reply with quote

Many of us have observed Bree's reactions and videos with a certain level of astonishment and a slightly elevated suspension of disbelief. Though surrounded by disaster and danger, Bree does indeed distinguish an indifferent attitude. Why does she do this, though? How can anyone take this so light-heartedly?

She is suffering inside.

Bree is hurting. She is hurting far more than she shows it. These last few videos of her's have been a means to relieve the stress of these strenuous circumstances. Seeing as she is almost always seizing her stuffed animals, this presents evidence to reinforce my thesis.

I recognize this means of coping, since I do it too. A lot of people often depend on me for support. By smiling, telling jokes, and being the general pleasant person I am, people appreciate my presence more. Sometimes, when I smile, I start to feel happy, too. By making others happy around, I become happy, also.

So, yes, Bree is feeling sad. It has been hinted in the vids that, off camera, Bree is crying. When she is done crying, she indulges herself in fantasy.

I've heard it said before that, while girls may be more mature intellectually, they cease said development emotionally Wink.

Exclamation

Daniel - I'm sorry things haven't turned out the way you wanted them to, but try to understand that women don't tend to be very rational. Thus far you have proven to be the perfect parent, keeping it cool and level-headed in this happenstance. Don't forget, though, while you have sacrificed so much, Bree has lost a great deal, too. She's probably lost more than you.

Bree - You need to be more empathetic. Yes, you are going through a rough patch right now, but as you've evidenced yourself through your videos, things aren't that bad. Keep in mind, though, that your heart isn't the only one that's broken.

Bree & Daniel - The two of you complete each other. Though the roads might be rocky, and the paths replete with danger, so long as you two have each other you are nigh unstobbable.

Thanksgiving is around the corner. I suggest that everyone seek out their loved ones and tell them how much you appreciate them. Show your gratitude one and all in celebration of family and friendship. Remember, no matter how harsh or hellish life is, all we need is each other...

and gravy. Lots and lots of gravy Laughing.
I cling with such resistance,
But in your existence
I've discovered your word is so true!
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with this theory. especially in this last video. she was curled up like my cat when he is sick, and she was sort of hiding her face behind the stuffed animals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: