Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling in the Cavalry

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Calling in the Cavalry Reply with quote

So I understand your apprehension in giving to much information to the board since you don't know who may be reading but have you thought of other people you could turn to? What about Daniels friends Paul and Andrea? Have you guys been in contact with them or any of Daniels other friends or his parents perhaps?
you are two smart capable people but this has the potential of being a very dangerious situation and it would benefit the both of you to not go it alone.

Anyway take care and keep us updated on whats going on.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...you are two smart capable people but this has the potential of being a very dangerious situation and it would benefit the both of you to not go it alone.

It's precisely because this could be a dangerous situation that we haven't gotten anyone involved. We can't go to Daniel's parents or to Paul because we don't want tp put them at risk. I've already caused so much trouble ... I don't know where my parents are and that could be my fault. I'm not getting anyone else involved. At least not until I know it's safe.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
We can't go to Daniel's parents or to Paul because we don't want tp put them at risk. I've already caused so much trouble ...

Looks like the latter has implemented some sort of aluminum foil plan, so I think it might be safe to stay with him.
Also, while you're saving D's parents and Paul, don't you realize how you've put the motel cleaning ladies in immediate danger! That's selfish of you Bree! Wink
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Quote:
...you are two smart capable people but this has the potential of being a very dangerious situation and it would benefit the both of you to not go it alone.

It's precisely because this could be a dangerous situation that we haven't gotten anyone involved. We can't go to Daniel's parents or to Paul because we don't want tp put them at risk. I've already caused so much trouble ... I don't know where my parents are and that could be my fault. I'm not getting anyone else involved. At least not until I know it's safe.

How much help do you think gemma can be?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Quote:

Don't you also think it's unsafe to totally disregard Gemma's advice and also unsafe to stay in the same hotel?
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Don't you also think it's unsafe to totally disregard Gemma's advice and also unsafe to stay in the same hotel?

When we watched Gemma's last video Daniel and I were definitely concerned (don't worry, we're not disregarding anything she says). That's why we looked around the motel room, parking lot, etc. for anything strange. Except for the smelly bed spreads and the nasty stain on the ceiling (eeewwwww), we didn't find anything. I'm glad Gemma warned us ... it means she's looking out for us. It's cool having someone who cares, even if she is so far away.

A lot of people have written to us saying we should be doing more to resolve our situation. But you need to remember that I've never been in this position before so I'm not really sure what the answer is.

If we've been found, then moving to another motel won't really do anything, will it? Honestly, I feel safe here. How could they have possibly figured out where we are? That being said, we are going to be cautious. That's why we can't go to friends, family, or the authorities until we figure out who we can trust. Until then, it's kinda nice to stay in one place. There's been so much change in my life lately ... I kinda like the routine of the motel. I think that's why I've been sorta silly lately. I know it sounds weird, but my stuffed animals remind me of home, my parents, and how things used to be.

Ok, so basically that's what's going on in my head right now. A lot to deal with. So hopefully, I'll have good news to report next time. Bye. Smile
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They took pictures of daniel without him having a clue...these are smart people, why do you seem so complacent that they couldn't possibly find you? And, anytime you are on the run, you should never stay in one place for too long.
Falls
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may, Bree.

As I see it, Daniel was following you and Lucy for that time. Imagine Lucy, or the Order's thinking at this point? 'A strange boy is following us, who is he?" They took a picture so they could ask about him?

Either way, I believe that Daniel's expression could show what Lucy may have felt when she sawsomeone following her and her pupil. Just a thought.

Bree, stay in this hotel a little longer. See what these watchers do? Watching the watchers. Perhaps if you watch them, you could figure out a bit more about your own religion..

Paul x YER MOM = My OTP!
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Watching the watchers. Perhaps if you watch them, you could figure out a bit more about your own religion..

Good idea. Maybe that'll work.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh, all you need to do is get a mirror and you can watch a watcher

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
yeh, all you need to do is get a mirror and you can watch a watcher

Poor deluded child.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: