Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Note on Organization

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: A Note on Organization Reply with quote

The OpAphid PMs requested our layout with these intentions:

Prologue:
All the information that isn't part of the current arc will go here. This means when this section (I in Aphid) ends it will shift here and a new game board will begin.

Game Thread (I in Aphid):
All new game info, clues, speculation, theory etc goes here.

General Discussion [Meta]:
This is for conceptual stuff like drop rules and fun stuff like shirts and semi-off-topic chatter.

Threads will be getting shifted around so if something seems missing, it's either been moved or merged. Pardon our dust.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: New forum layout Reply with quote

Just wondering if i'm the only one...

But is this new layout with three forums for OpAphid chaotic and hard to keep up with???
I'm having a really hard time and I'm starting to loose intrest. Just because a lot of people post in thw worng places and no one moves them. On top of that...it's hard to track down certain posts/threads now.

I'm just curious. I miss the old one forum. It was much easier.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: New forum layout Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Just wondering if i'm the only one...

But is this new layout with three forums for OpAphid chaotic and hard to keep up with???
I'm having a really hard time and I'm starting to loose intrest. Just because a lot of people post in thw worng places and no one moves them. On top of that...it's hard to track down certain posts/threads now.

I'm just curious. I miss the old one forum. It was much easier.

yeah i agree.

espically since we aren't even trying to solve "i" right now.. so that forum really makes no sense to me, but i think, i could be wrong, but i think that's where the "new" stuff is supposed to go regardless of it having to do with actually solving I or not.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABSOFUCKINGLUTLEY!

It really is though.

Score! Point for Kelly!

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i definately think if they are going to keep these multiple forums (which we honestly shouldn't...too chaotic) they should really re-think the names..

Like I in Aphid is an acually puzzle we're working on...it leaves some confussion....like it did in the beginning.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: