Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the chat moan here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BACK to the other idea I brought up, because people have started a frenzy over the 1000+ post idea (shut up about it already! I get it, you don't like, fine! just shut the hell up!!!!)

We have a contest of some kind. Like a trivia. A few winners are selected and they get to pick one character that they can talk to for a while. There, how 'bout that? That "fair" enough for you? If not, I DON'T FREAKING CARE!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
trunbuns
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Hey guys -- over in the Suggestions section I posted about how newspapers like the Washington Post handle their chats. Nobody gets excluded, everybody gets to view the chat, and the moderators pick the best questions. Check out my post in this thread and see what you think.

the creators have responded to that post and have stated that it's a good idea and that they'll look into it.

they also want suggestions about other chats that do this well so go help them out peeps!
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
That was reposted. Also would like to add... sorry for everyone in the UK (and elsewhere) that stayed up late. Thanks! Understand how limited we are and realize that things WILL get better. Just think how cool it is that you are part of this thing as it emerges. We are AMAZED at how many fans we have. Wow! Thanks everyone. We won't let you down.

The Creators

Thanks for your acknowledgment. I really had a sore head on Wednesday morning after 4 hours sleep, but I'm still very impressed with what you are achieving here.
Just remember that if you get lots of frustrated people screaming at you it's probably because you are doing your job right. OK, so the chat didn't go to plan, but the story hasn't suffered as far as I can tell. If we were here for an easy ride we would have gone to watch the nohogirls or whatever you call them.
Part of me wants to cheerfully strangle you all for making me so obsessed with this game, but mainly I just want to say thanks for giving me something to think about - even if everyone I know thinks I'm nuts.
Always bare in mind that you can please some of the people some of the time, but you cant please all of the people all of the time.
Keep up the good work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: