Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More Daniel Pleeeeeeeeese!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
treefunk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Daniel is the most convincing and endearing character on the show. And, given the emotional intensity of the last Bree video--we really need a new DanielBeast video!
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I totally agree. Daniel is the most compelling character. The fact that he cared so much about Bree. Daniel might not have ever intended to be a love interest, but he has become one, like it or not. I think if you polled the viewers, most would want to see Bree with him.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElectricEye wrote:
Oh, I totally agree. Daniel is the most compelling character. The fact that he cared so much about Bree. Daniel might not have ever intended to be a love interest, but he has become one, like it or not. I think if you polled the viewers, most would want to see Bree with him.

Amen to that, although I don't want it to be this long drawn out sexual tension thing. It needs to stay sweet.
Kimmy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Oh Danny boy Reply with quote

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling,
but they're calling you back to help Bree, not off on your lonesome like a heartless hero. We all thought you loved Bree. I will be distraught if our hero dumps our girl. All those happy months together, singing goofy songs and showing her how to have fun, what were they all for, just so some smooth talking playboy could sweep her off her feet? Just when she's about to be tied to the railroad tracks? Oh, please. All Jonas needs is a pointy black mustachio and a swingy black cape.
just my opinion....
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Daniel, please. He doesn't have to be a love interest, but he does have to continue to be a major character. He's the element that keeps LG15 from flying off into total unbelievability. Eliminate Daniel, or lessen his role, and you will lose far more viewers than you will attract. (What's more, the viewers you will lose will be the ones you can least afford to alienate.)
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I don't care if Bree and Daniel don't get together. They started off as good friends, and if they end as good friends, I'm ok with that.

Bree really never seemed that into Daniel "that way". And, at this point, Daniel seems like he's over his romantic feelings for Bree. But he should still stand by her side as a friend, whether she gets together with Jonas or with Gemma or whatever!

Daniel should not be moved to a back burner, Creators! I think you will be surprised at the number of fans who will drift away if Daniel is not kept as a main character.
jennjenn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Daniel! Daniel! Daniel! Reply with quote

More Daniel please!!!!

and maybe a little kiss or hug for bree and danielbeast

ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
ElectricEye wrote:

Amen to that, although I don't want it to be this long drawn out sexual tension thing. It needs to stay sweet.
Agreed. The love triangle thing is over done. The series has enough conflict...cant one thing just be nice and sweet?
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Daniel is awesome. He has done SO much for Bree. I don't want them to get seperated and I think it's time we hear more from Daniel!!
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
To be honest, I've gotten to the point where Daniel is the only reason I'm still watching.

Bree goes back and forth between silly to the point of inapropriate to big pouty girl (she needs to get infused with a big bunch of what Xena, Buffy or Sidney Bristow have!). Gemma is unbelievable and annoying, IMHO. Jonas is at least good looking and slightly interesting, but we haven't seen enough of him yet to be too attached.

Daniel is the one to watch. He's interesting, brave and loyal. Without more Daniel onscreen, the rest is just....okay.

He's the heart of the show.

Sorry for the double post but WOW you took the thoughts right out of my head. Agreed on all Smile
evaB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you people on crack? Please, Creators, get rid of Daniel ASAP!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evaB wrote:
Are you people on crack? Please, Creators, get rid of Daniel ASAP!

What is your problem with Daniel?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: