Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To Do List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: To Do List Reply with quote

1: Breathe slowly (in through the nose and out through the mouth)
2: Repeat "I will not let the Watchers control my emotions"
3: Believe #2!
4: Remember Danny-boy may be acting like a little boy at the moment, but what drove him to protect you was the desire to be a true man
5: Repeat as needed!!

Okay. It's understandable why you love Owen, Thor, and the most awesomeariffic P. Monkey, but lemme ask you a few things.

Which one of them invited you to stay the night when the Deacons refused to let you back out of the Ceremony?
Was it Owen who dropped his life to protect you?
Was it Thor who's been driving most (or maybe all?) the time?
Did P. Monkey make you breakfast in bed?

Yes, this trauma has caused a part of you to regress to the safety of childhood (like part of your mind decides to become a kid again to escape the harsh stresses). But look up a moment and see that you're not alone. The advice about not leaving the car on the highway? Very true! You can just cut through neighborhoods and yards that don't have dogs!

Okay, girl to girl here, Danny-boy's a, well, he's a boy! A boy whose first thought isn't "Oh man, did I say something that hurt her feelings?" or "I'll admit I'm scared, too". Boys think that feelings mean weakness, so they act extra "tough" to cover the feelings, even though the "toughness" hurts those they are trying to help. He's not mad per se; he just is at the end of his rope, not having a clue on what to do.

Now let me take you through a translation of Daniel's words and actions:

Daniel: Shut up! Just shut up!
Likely Translation: Bree, I'm tired and frightened, so it's extreamly hard for me to concentrate. But that also makes it hard for me to be as considerate towards you as I should be. So please, let's keep things quiet while I figure this out.

Daniel: God, you talk to those freakin dolls all the time!
Likely Translation: I don't get it; I'm here. I threw out everything for you. Why won't you talk to me instead? Show me that my sacrifice wasn't for nothing.

Daniel: ::raving about not going to Jonas' place::
Translation: Don't you find it convenient that he offers help when we have almost no other option? And what's a kid like that doing in a house that has a study? How would he pay the house payments? Why is he so insistent while everyone else who's been watching the vlogs has been understanding that we can't really trust anyone? I don't like it; he has too many reasons to be lying.

Daniel: Zzzzzzzz
Likely-- uh-uh, DEFINATE Translation: ::tri-tone beep:: This DanielBeast is currently unavailable. Please wait two hours and try again.

Bree, before it's too late, tuck the stuffed kiddies in to sleep in the bags, pull Daniel over to a secluded area, and hug him. Hug him and don't let go until he asks what's going on. Keep hugging him and tell him how thankful you are for him but that you get scared in a different way than he does, but that you are still thankful for him and STILL NEED HIM! He needs to hear this; the boy aint a psychic YET! Wink

Let me add another step to the list above...

1: Breathe slowly (in through the nose and out through the mouth)
2: Repeat "I will not let the Watchers control my emotions"
3: Believe #2!
4: Remember Danny-boy may be acting like a little boy at the moment, but what drove him to protect you was the desire to be a true man
5: Make sure Daniel knows that you do take this seriously (in a different way than he does) but that you are thankful for all he has done
5: Repeat as needed!! (and i'd say that'd be somewhere in the area of CONSTANTLY!)
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you mean to post this in Bree chat?
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Did you mean to post this in Bree chat?

Question Smile ... Confused ... Shocked ... Sad
aw man, did i mess up?

Okay, Mods, clean-up on post #6! Wink PLEASE rerout to the Bree Chat. ::thought this was it!!!:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: